Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
???2

SKETCH SUPPLIES

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

JOHN DOE....

REALLY.... NO LIFE? I HOLD A FULL TIME.......... WELL NEVERMIND THAT...YOU ARE RIGHT, WHY BOTHER RESPONDIN TO YOUR SMART REMARKS... OK.. NO MO MAKIN FUN OF YOU! PEAS!

AND WHT T DOT SAYS IS VERY TRUE.. IMMA POST SOMETHING LATER ON THAT COULD NOT OF HAPPEND WITH OUT THE HELP OF MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND.

geez r u on ur period or something, i did that like a year ago when i first started and u save it and post it everytime u get pissed at me. yeah you have a life. and it wasnt exactly a sketch, theyre called throw ups, get a clue.

oh yeah and get off my dick about posting that everytime i offend you, whatr u like 8?

gawd, you guys must really be jealous if the only things you can come up with is that die either racked those or he has a lot of money. theres something called 'time' and im sure if you all used it you can have just as big a collection as die, i know i will.

and by the looks of die's skills, it would be a very safe assumption that he has been writing for a while and it is completely possible to buy all of those supplies

i dont even know why i post

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Another Question: What do you guys use for your blackbook?

mine is up top, its a barnes and noble BLACK BOOK haha, nah, my mom got it for me for christmas, its the best i have found so far, the binding stays together and what not, other ones fell apart on me

shit copic markers are fucking expensive a good alternative marker to them is the deleter brand still expensive but nothing close to how much copic is charching. copic is like four dollars a pen and deleter is like a dollar 50. so i have 75 deleter markers, 30 prismas, assorted sharpies, sir marks alot, some felt tip caligraphy pens, assorted nibs and brushes. im looking into getting an airbrush and more paints, but also i am going to be replacing the markers cuz most of them are dead though they had a good ammount of time in em. i would buy the copics before i go off to college though just a good idea to look into a resource where you can the inks for the copics

mine is up top, its a barnes and noble BLACK BOOK haha, nah, my mom got it for me for christmas, its the best i have found so far, the binding stays together and what not, other ones fell apart on me

Aight, thanks for responding but.. what's the brand name or whatever? Do you know where she got it? I hoping to get one real soon. I don't want to put my work and stickers in some sketchbook. But if I am force to do that, then so be it.. I guess...

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Aight, thanks for responding but.. what's the brand name or whatever? Do you know where she got it? I hoping to get one real soon. I don't want to put my work and stickers in some sketchbook. But if I am force to do that, then so be it.. I guess...

yeah, she got it at barnes and noble i think, pretty sure, yes, yes she did, i just called her

OneSecond:

I remember trying to hide paint and tips in my dorm room, the resident advisor caught me bringing a few bags full in once, but I said it was for an art project...

I noticed a Jumbo Pilot in ???2's stash, those seem to be getting harder and harder to come by lately... A nice addition to any collection...

That will be all

... and i have the same box of walmart bullet tip prisma knock offs... 101 markers for 9.95... Booya

blackbooks and markers... EH

hey. man my aunt bought me this sick blackbook last xmas. she didnt even know i wrote... it was crazed. best present ever... and about markers... my shameful supply of sharpies and a few racked prismas is low... i gots to get out and rack . haha hey anyone of u use pencil crayones? i got dope colored ones from my gramps cause he used to be an artist. there prismacoler!

:D

Originally posted by Milton

OneSecond:

I remember trying to hide paint and tips in my dorm room, the resident advisor caught me bringing a few bags full in once, but I said it was for an art project...

I noticed a Jumbo Pilot in ???2's stash, those seem to be getting harder and harder to come by lately... A nice addition to any collection...

That will be all

yeah, i already talked to the rlc (reasident life coordinator) she said it aint bad, plus if i keep the cabinet door closed, they cant look its invasion of privacy, plus here they tell you a couple day's before a check, so its all good

Originally posted by dust691

dammm that is a grip of markers!! i need to start rackin more!!:eek:

so does i