SKETCH SUPPLIES

???2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Another Question: What do you guys use for your blackbook?

mine is up top, its a barnes and noble BLACK BOOK haha, nah, my mom got it for me for christmas, its the best i have found so far, the binding stays together and what not, other ones fell apart on me

shit copic markers are fucking expensive a good alternative marker to them is the deleter brand still expensive but nothing close to how much copic is charching. copic is like four dollars a pen and deleter is like a dollar 50. so i have 75 deleter markers, 30 prismas, assorted sharpies, sir marks alot, some felt tip caligraphy pens, assorted nibs and brushes. im looking into getting an airbrush and more paints, but also i am going to be replacing the markers cuz most of them are dead though they had a good ammount of time in em. i would buy the copics before i go off to college though just a good idea to look into a resource where you can the inks for the copics

mine is up top, its a barnes and noble BLACK BOOK haha, nah, my mom got it for me for christmas, its the best i have found so far, the binding stays together and what not, other ones fell apart on me

Aight, thanks for responding but.. what's the brand name or whatever? Do you know where she got it? I hoping to get one real soon. I don't want to put my work and stickers in some sketchbook. But if I am force to do that, then so be it.. I guess...

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Aight, thanks for responding but.. what's the brand name or whatever? Do you know where she got it? I hoping to get one real soon. I don't want to put my work and stickers in some sketchbook. But if I am force to do that, then so be it.. I guess...

yeah, she got it at barnes and noble i think, pretty sure, yes, yes she did, i just called her

OneSecond:

I remember trying to hide paint and tips in my dorm room, the resident advisor caught me bringing a few bags full in once, but I said it was for an art project...

I noticed a Jumbo Pilot in ???2's stash, those seem to be getting harder and harder to come by lately... A nice addition to any collection...

That will be all

blackbooks and markers... EH

hey. man my aunt bought me this sick blackbook last xmas. she didnt even know i wrote... it was crazed. best present ever... and about markers... my shameful supply of sharpies and a few racked prismas is low... i gots to get out and rack . haha hey anyone of u use pencil crayones? i got dope colored ones from my gramps cause he used to be an artist. there prismacoler!

:D

Originally posted by Milton

OneSecond:

I remember trying to hide paint and tips in my dorm room, the resident advisor caught me bringing a few bags full in once, but I said it was for an art project...

I noticed a Jumbo Pilot in ???2's stash, those seem to be getting harder and harder to come by lately... A nice addition to any collection...

That will be all

yeah, i already talked to the rlc (reasident life coordinator) she said it aint bad, plus if i keep the cabinet door closed, they cant look its invasion of privacy, plus here they tell you a couple day's before a check, so its all good

Re: Re: YEAH... AND I ALSO HAVE A STASH AT WORK!

Originally posted by Skinny

dayum...u must be one hell of a thief...or one rich ass mofo:lol:

ignorant!

rome wasn't built in a day, and im sure these markers were not all obtained in a day either. why don't you buy a little bit every week, and by the time your as good as HECZ you'll have just as much, if not more

OneSecond is beginning to remind me of the good ol' days. So here's a little advice... Don't let women drink too much on an all men's floor cause if they have the need to throw up (not in a graffiti sense) they will not know where to do it and end up doing it on your vacationing roomates comforter. And then when they finally make it to the mens room and try to take a shower, the whole floor will inevitably decide to take a shower at the same exact time... Don't piece on your wall because you're sure you can find some roller paint to go over it at the end of the year, that never works... And last but not least, do not stand a woman up and then let her handcuff you to the bed, the people next door will never look at you the same if they have to get you out of a pair of handcuffs with a bobby pin...

HECZ: I almost cried when I saw the full line of Pilots, have you tried the "baby pilots" they make a nice crisp line, and "painters" paintpens with the rainbow on the package are really nice opposed to deco's they're water based and so don't smell or drip as bad, I can't tell you how many pieces I've ruined because my paint pen decides to empty out... Also, I see about 300 or so dollars worth of stuff there, how does that make him really rich or a good thief?

That will be all...

Originally posted by Milton

OneSecond is beginning to remind me of the good ol' days. So here's a little advice... Don't let women drink too much on an all men's floor cause if they have the need to throw up (not in a graffiti sense) they will not know where to do it and end up doing it on your vacationing roomates comforter. And then when they finally make it to the mens room and try to take a shower, the whole floor will inevitably decide to take a shower at the same exact time... Don't piece on your wall because you're sure you can find some roller paint to go over it at the end of the year, that never works... And last but not least, do not stand a woman up and then let her handcuff you to the bed, the people next door will never look at you the same if they have to get you out of a pair of handcuffs with a bobby pin...

HECZ: I almost cried when I saw the full line of Pilots, have you tried the "baby pilots" they make a nice crisp line, and "painters" paintpens with the rainbow on the package are really nice opposed to deco's they're water based and so don't smell or drip as bad, I can't tell you how many pieces I've ruined because my paint pen decides to empty out... Also, I see about 300 or so dollars worth of stuff there, how does that make him really rich or a good thief?

That will be all...

thats awesome, i want college to be that good

Re: Re: Re: YEAH... AND I ALSO HAVE A STASH AT WORK!

Originally posted by t dot marx

ignorant!

rome wasn't built in a day, and im sure these markers were not all obtained in a day either. why don't you buy a little bit every week, and by the time your as good as HECZ you'll have just as much, if not more

hmmm.....yer, ure right:beat2:

Oh ya, and on the topic of handcuffs, if a girl tells you shes a virgin, and then you find handcuff keys on her keychain, that pretty much means shes lying. Don't believe her when she says "oh, these, I found them at work." Cause thats probably a lie too...

That will be all

• 2 weeks later...