SKETCH SUPPLIES

???2

I got like 100 prismas atleast, but I planned on gettign all 144 but now some are drying up which sucks, so i need to re up seriously. i got a hard to buff and a molotow gold burner, a pilot, sakura super fine micron inking pens, various no name markers, need to cop a white gel pen for highlights been using a white colored pencil/white charcoal shit. I got a recently new book that has mabey 6 or 7 pieces in it, got mabey 6 paint sticks various random prisma color pencils, but thoser are really my moms. Oh and my mom just happened to bring home a dope ass silver sharpie, there fucking dope, No shaking nothign just nice smooth silver lines. i also got the grey ultra wide and wide markers.

All i really want to focus on now is soem otr shit and some dope inferno or some shit. and prismas, and if i get a job Some fucking copics!!!.

seeing hecz' shit makes me want to slowley buy more primsas and not use them till i got a hell of alot.

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by HOVIE

can someone give me a site or tell me some shops where i can get these kind of pens please........they look sick.....how come they come out so clean and dont smudge or anything??

if your looking for markers, go prismacolor acohol markers. prismas are the markers that "come out so clean." look in your phone book for a local art supplies store and they should have some, they go for about $3 a pop, so do what most people do and rack them

Originally posted by ~-5°²-~

if your looking for markers, go prismacolor acohol markers. prismas are the markers that "come out so clean." look in your phone book for a local art supplies store and they should have some, they go for about $3 a pop, so do what most people do and rack them

thanks

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sharpie, sharpie's are cool and all, i love my sharpies to death, but they just bleed everywhere if your not fast enough.

Yeah, i'd just say an ink pen that tells you the amount of width that the tip is. Really depends on what your wanting as a look for the final piece.

I use pigment liners, and well i never have problems with them bleeding all over the show.

i use a ZIG writer double ended pigment marker usually but both mine have ran out so just looking for a decent alternative as i can find them writer pens any where else for the uk.

i also brought a full pack of sharpie colours when i visited new york in staples so i know all about the bleed lol

• 3 months later...

Indelible

I'm black and blue

All over,

Ink's running

Down the walls,

See if I can

Smudge these words together.

The world

Is like a ballpoint pen,

It goes around and around

On its axis, spins.