me and the battle for fuel

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dammit arcel:scowl: :scowl: shhhhhhhhhhh. i dont wanna pump gas. but speaking of gas, in arizona you pump your own gas, roseburg is the only place ive been where you cant, tho i have heard of places that you cant. BUT it does make more jobs.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

there is no shortage in supply, just demand has gone up.

actually the demand is about the same.

but the supply has dropped. Los Angeles is having to help supply gas to the AZ area.

So gas is now 2.00+ a gallon here in LA.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Pfffft......you think you've got problems? My cities' covered in smoke from these forest fires that are ravaging the shit out of this part of the counrty. There's a severe health warning to not go outside. But fuck it we do anyway, cuz we gangsa like that.......

And it wont stop raining here. Almost seems unfair, huh?

The gas "problem" is not as bad as most people are making it out to be. Everyone here is just freaking out and filling up more than normal. I filled up on Saturday and haven't needed anymore probably until next week sometime. There is nothing to worry about unless you are a delivery driver or some other profession that requires you driving around ALL day long. By the way, FUCK HONDAS BATTERY OPERATED CRAP. And that's all I have to say about that.

this one bitch was talkin to some chick at my work, she was telling her that she waited in line to fill up her tank and when she got to the pump it cost her 19 cents to fill up. that pisses me off. i wanted to slap her, she didnt need gas. fuck that shit.

Archived