• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatbastard

guess the names

Guest krie

tease has had to many, i cant keep up these days

i dont know but gucci condem is a funny ass name. i saw that when i signed on and was rollin. shits funny. anyways, teaseola, if your readin this hit me up on the aimola, im at Inf3ctionit3. i wont sell ya out but id like ta chat with ya for a minute. later.

Originally posted by •x«Krook»x•

guccicondom is PGW.

well the things he is saying really dont sound very pgw like...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

quoted from yet another retarded 12oz thread...

Originally posted by -Rage-

.this.thread.is.so.gay.it.hurts.

and guess what

if you said PGW was guccicondom you just lost a whole lot of money.

And money does not grow on trees take a bet wont you?

fucking chickens:chicken:

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i had some dominos tonight with the boyfriend.. it was good times i tell ya..

just thought i'd spice up the thread..

:sizzle::yum:

well you completely fucked it up. thanks. thanks a lot go to the what are you eating thread and get a new nickname, yours is stupid key the S U and A key are there for a reason.

common iam taking bets till friday then the answers will be revealed.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

relax ... it's not like this thread is some sort of ground breaking news that the whole world needs to stop and worry about.

well i think it is.

Originally posted by fatbastard

well you completely fucked it up. thanks.

Ahahahahahahahaha.....I have no idea why this is so funny.

Anyway whatever their names are it's sad either way. I odn't know why they just don't delete their IP addresses. And by "their", I mean solely tease......

actually multiple ip addresses must be blocked in order to black out just one person due the fact that some isp's will switch up a persons ip address when they log on so there fore to ban tease other people would also be in advertantly banned..it would be like blowing up an entire building full of people just to kill one person....or atleast thats how I understood it.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

actually multiple ip addresses must be blocked in order to black out just one person due the fact that some isp's will switch up a persons ip address when they log on so there fore to ban tease other people would also be in advertantly banned..it would be like blowing up an entire building full of people just to kill one person....or atleast thats how I understood it.

exactly.

but you would think we would be far enough along that someone could figure out a solution to this problem.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

exactly.

but you would think we would be far enough along that someone could figure out a solution to this problem.

keep a constant tap on which ever ISP he's using and monitor his account to his isp through that..but that would be expensive and probably illegal.

but yeah remember back in the days of 12oz...back in the days wheb there was just one thread for flicks...the glory days...occaisionally you would try to post it would say your ip was blocked?...well thats why..somceone that used 12 oz was in your ip address cluster probably along with a few thousand other people around the world that don't even use the board and you would subsequently get banned because someone else got banned for being stupid.....now I want to listen to glory days by bruce springstein

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this