Cup Noodle Appreciation

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by fatbastard

so cheap, so easy to make, so good!

anyone heard of a brand of noodles called mi-gor-eng

comes with 5 different satches for flavouring.. good shit! and its only 25 cents a packet 2 packets wiill fill you right up... god bless ramen noodles

Migoreng is actually an Indonesian noodle dish. I've ate the packet ones before they are VERY good but the ones I had were super spicy but scrumptious at the same time. It was mixture of pleasure and pain.

last night i had some ramen noodle pesto in the cup. it was pretty overhwelming considering there was so much spices or whatever. but it was pretty good. i usually hate trying new stuff but i was impressed. and at under 2 bucks for a meal.. i'll be rocking it on the daily.

check it out!

mmm they are good.

I just ate some.

Another way to make them, let them cook in the hot water so they are just cooked enough, still a little crunchy. Then throw the noodles with just a little of the soup in to a hot hot pan with some veggies of your choice or a few strips of beef and stir it around so its all good and crunchy. mmmmmmm

by the way this is ink lunatic not tt boy.

Archived