Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

Visions Of Gandhi

i thought this thread was going to be about that huge statue of ghandi in london

i thought the old cd was better too.. but i havent heard all of visions of ghandi. it comes out on the 26th here... but some of the songs leaked onto the internet so i have heard a couple and most of them are pretty good.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

cop.......ill......weak...joint

Whiteboy hiphop lingo overload......cannot compute...

Yeah I found out that its not even out yet. Someone said it was and I looked on Kazaa and found it..so I thought it was. I guess the whole shit just got leaked. Animal Rap and Raw Is War 2003 are the nicest jawns on the album..Raw Is War has a hidden remix to I Against I in it and a remix to Animal Rap shits good. But I'm going to def buy this when it comes out the 26th. JMT is one of the few groups I would spend my money on. It looks like they are doing a tour promoting it too..I found a couple of tour dates I hope they didn't already do one here I want to see them they havn't really been doing shows for a while.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

vinnie paz got shot.

What What??

Better post some articles sayin shit like that!

Bump cuz JMT is tizziiiight...saw em in Boulder, CO too. It was a good show but their set was pretty short + NO Jusallah (sp?)

Re: Re: Visions Of Gandhi

Originally posted by ARCEL

no drug talk !

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this