HATERS!

Cherry_Luv

your a little lost gap-star-teenny-bopper-flashdance-prep-shot-till-you-drop-foo-foo-ninny-sugar-drink-priss-richdaddy-cuteshoe-tittywalken-tight pants-with a bad case of im from the getto called west beverly-ignorant-upchuck-twit whom has nooooooo idea what the fuck is going on in the world let alone whats going on downstairs state of mind.

go home and watch some more TRL.......or maby lern somthing and go watch cnn.....BITCH!

you have just been megga dissed by CRAMPStm:king:

oh yah. dont forget METAL MALITIA1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CRAMPS

your a little lost gap-star-teenny-bopper-flashdance-prep-shot-till-you-drop-foo-foo-ninny-sugar-drink-priss-richdaddy-cuteshoe-tittywalken-tight pants-with a bad case of im from the getto called west beverly-ignorant-upchuck-twit whom has nooooooo idea what the fuck is going on in the world let alone whats going on downstairs state of mind.

go home and watch some more TRL.......or maby lern somthing and go watch cnn.....BITCH!

you have just been megga dissed by CRAMPStm:king:

oh yah. dont forget METAL MALITIA1

nice but stupid what the hell was that all about why did you call me a bitch? there was no reason for you to call me that, and your telling me learn how to spell hahahaha:lol: look at your spelling before telling me, and whats with all that connecting shit?

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

Thanks Sweet I really appericiate that....Yea NOUM is cool he hasn't been on though:confused: I wonder where he is??? anywho Thanks:D

noum!!! what the hell is up with this bizzy-wack?!!! quit bringing little girls on here, theyre worse than tease and he's banned!!! jesus. trying to make up for that shit or something? man. theres got to be better ways for you to get your puss.

I'm not being an idiot or nothing they are just hating, I was asking cuz.....yea, I was just asking:D i like this thread it's nice.........................................whaaaaawhooooooo and it mine hehe, I'll get used to the horningness, I do most of the time with poeple that are sick arround where I live;) they always wanna get with me but then I go no way jose hehe cuz it's gross.....................ANYWHO, where were we oh yea no I'm not an idiot:crazy:

whhhhhhhat the fuck... i found seeking's reason right here. jesus christ. for once i agree with sugar.

wha:huh?: okay I don't really get that whole thing right there.....

HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! maaaaan!!!! at least this shit is entertaining...fuck. i bet this is zee zee......

i hope your first time is really bad.....and the dude cock-slaps you...and then hits you durring the sex...really hard......and when you say "call me"...he just spits on you and calls you a slut.

oh yah...he blows it all over your nice dress......

you hoe:lol:

i hope your first time is really bad.....and the dude cock-slaps you...and then hits you durring the sex...really hard......and when you say "call me"...he just spits on you and calls you a slut.

oh yah...he blows it all over your nice dress......

hahahahahah that is funny

dont you tell us what to do!

infact im going to go do that right now........ass.

common arcel.....lets go smack some bitches while parkin the luv train.

and see what she does.:king:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!, i'M NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING, DON'T TRIP DO WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT HAHA I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!:lol:

Originally posted by ARCEL

i want to hit a girl during sex

well sir, there is more then one way to swipe a girls visa, as well as hitting a girl during sex.

1) the donkey punch. every region has it's own, you probably know this one. it is, as we say, colloquial(sp).

2) the strawberry shortcake. a girl (probably name cherry whats her puss of some kind) is giving you head. when you are about to cum, you pull out and give her the facial money-shot look at her in the eye, and punch her in the nose.

3) the bucking bronco. this one has many variations, but since we're talking about hitting, heres this variety. when fucking a girl doggy style, grab her hair with one hand and slap her with the other, by the time you say bitch, she should be moving pretty well. try and hold on for 8 seconds.

there's more, inquire within....

Originally posted by ARCEL

i will hit a bitch hard, then when she trys to stop, i won't let her

I met a girl once that was all about humiliation. I spit on her face once while fucking her. Then she wanted me to choke her. Things started getting a little wierd at that point.

oooh ooh i got one....

mmk....so you fucking the girl.......then you ask for anal sex.....she declines.....so you punch her untill she gives in.......or gets knocked out.

then the anal sex!!:)

its called the..........um.......ah........polite way to ask

oooh ooh i got one....

mmk....so you fucking the girl.......then you ask for anal sex.....she declines.....so you punch her untill she gives in.......or gets knocked out.

then the anal sex!!:)

the dolphin:

your fucking a girl doggy style and you pull it out, try to put it in her ass, and she says " eh-eh, eh-eh!! "

I didn't say that he changed it!:lol:

and booyah, the truth comes out. she loved it. only took two roofies too. well worth the 50 cents. if theres no grass in the field, flip her over and play in the mud. 8 to 80, crippled blind or crazy.

smooth catch up cramps. she's yours next, give me 5 minutes...

So, I'm not gonna let y'all start 5 new topics when it happens so...

Do you want to talk about why they were all banned in here or do you guys want to start a new thread about why they were all banned?

We're still might not tell you why but that's a different argument...

Archived