How would you go out....

wOw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tesseract

Go to sleep, never wake up again.

yep....

or be going like 110 miles per hour in some old ass car and hit a wall.......lights out.........instantly.

Guest T E A S E R

i dont ever want to die, but i dont want to become imobile either. i hope they can make you stay at any age of your choosing some day down the line, live forever. that'd be fun.

(unless you were serving a life sentence)

When I die, I wanna be on all kinds of crazy drugs at the same time...like, crystal, pcp, and lsd or something and get in a crazy shoot-out with the police, but the bullets dont phase me cause of all the drugs and I kill all the police. then I steal a cop car and go do more drugs and go paint heavens and eventually fall and break my back on the freeway and then get my head ran over by a semi truck. werd. that would be cool....

Originally posted by wiseguy

what if you were living forever then you got some incurable disease and you spent all eternity as some sick bedridden dude.

well if you lived forever im sure they would find a cure. but living forever would suck because at some point the world will end and you would just be floating through space or some shit for eternity suffocating.

fuck that shit.

forget what I said before.

I want to go out face down in a jacuzzi

surounded by women 30 years younger than me

with enough champage, cokaine and cuban cigars

in my system to make the hot tub water a restricted narcotic.

Originally posted by space base

When I die, I wanna be on all kinds of crazy drugs at the same time...like, crystal, pcp, and lsd or something and get in a crazy shoot-out with the police, but the bullets dont phase me cause of all the drugs and I kill all the police. then I steal a cop car and go do more drugs and go paint heavens and eventually fall and break my back on the freeway and then get my head ran over by a semi truck. werd. that would be cool....

Fuck yeah!

Archived