Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

''WE BENCH....YOU DON'T''.........

Guest FUCKYOU....

i did a reuf piece once but i stick to that backwards:mad:

NICE

PROPS to man Elotes.

I DIDNT GET 30+ PHOTO ALBUMS, BY SITTING ON MY SOFA,

yeah i could have 100 just by sitting on my bed. trains roll by my bedroom window every 5 minutes (4 tracks) less than 50 feet away. lazy man's bench!

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

THANKS SPFLATTY^^^^^^^^^^^^..THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS, WELL SAID BRO...FOR THOSE WHO TAKE IT AS AN INSULT, MABEY YOU SHOULD BENCH MORE..? WHO KNOWS..IT'S ACTUALLY MEANT FOR ''THOSE'', WHO STEAL FLIX, POST MAIL FLICKS, TO GET THEIR INTERNET FAME ON HERE...GET YOUR ASSES THE FUCK UP, PUT IN THE TIME, BENCH, AND MABEY YOU JUST MIGHT CATCH SOME HOT ASS SHIT..WORD UP...I DIDNT GET 30+ PHOTO ALBUMS, BY SITTING ON MY SOFA, OPENING MAIL...OR PRINTING OUT PHOTOS, ON MY CHEAP PRINTER, FROM SOME WEBSITE, WITH HOT FLICKS...OK, TIME FOR MORE BEER....LATER:dazed:

i think i already posted on here last night and said damn good post or something..

but then i reread this...i agree with all of it because i bench on the regular and am sitting on a pile of unposted flicks...but the thing i disagree with is you saying "internet fame" ,..never thought of it that way personally.

Originally posted by dremster

i think i already posted on here last night and said damn good post or something..

but then i reread this...i agree with all of it because i bench on the regular and am sitting on a pile of unposted flicks...but the thing i disagree with is you saying "internet fame" ,..never thought of it that way personally.

''internet fame'', meaning 500 posts, 501,502,503, etc..etc....i see posts on here that shouldn't even be on here, like why even waste peoples time...? know what i mean..''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, BENCH''........:D

SORCE SOE WATERBEDLOU HORE...AND THE REKEY MADE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF CUZ ITS TOO FUCKING GOOD...:king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this