''WE BENCH....YOU DON'T''.........

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

THANKS SPFLATTY^^^^^^^^^^^^..THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS, WELL SAID BRO...FOR THOSE WHO TAKE IT AS AN INSULT, MABEY YOU SHOULD BENCH MORE..? WHO KNOWS..IT'S ACTUALLY MEANT FOR ''THOSE'', WHO STEAL FLIX, POST MAIL FLICKS, TO GET THEIR INTERNET FAME ON HERE...GET YOUR ASSES THE FUCK UP, PUT IN THE TIME, BENCH, AND MABEY YOU JUST MIGHT CATCH SOME HOT ASS SHIT..WORD UP...I DIDNT GET 30+ PHOTO ALBUMS, BY SITTING ON MY SOFA, OPENING MAIL...OR PRINTING OUT PHOTOS, ON MY CHEAP PRINTER, FROM SOME WEBSITE, WITH HOT FLICKS...OK, TIME FOR MORE BEER....LATER:dazed:

i think i already posted on here last night and said damn good post or something..

but then i reread this...i agree with all of it because i bench on the regular and am sitting on a pile of unposted flicks...but the thing i disagree with is you saying "internet fame" ,..never thought of it that way personally.

Originally posted by dremster

i think i already posted on here last night and said damn good post or something..

but then i reread this...i agree with all of it because i bench on the regular and am sitting on a pile of unposted flicks...but the thing i disagree with is you saying "internet fame" ,..never thought of it that way personally.

''internet fame'', meaning 500 posts, 501,502,503, etc..etc....i see posts on here that shouldn't even be on here, like why even waste peoples time...? know what i mean..''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, BENCH''........:D

Archived