Girlfriends-----

industry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KROOK AND JUDONO? can lick my ass. im not giving you her contacts.

but anywaysill see how long this lasts, if it happens again its over. but if she stops talking to all those guys and shit, ill stay with her.

so there we are. THANKS EVERYONE!

nonononono....u got it wrong homie....the fact alone that u had said "all those guys" is enough....it shouldnt even be another guy if shes yer lady....and if she aints not yer ladie than yer wasting yer time and shes playing ya to get something out of u.... leave now.....run faaar away from her.....and dont come back.....u will end up a broke ass broken hearted fella if u stick around....

Originally posted by CETO-ONE

but anywaysill see how long this lasts, if it happens again its over. but if she stops talking to all those guys and shit, ill stay with her.

listen DUMBASS, you're a disgrace to men everywhere, you let this WHORE stomp on your balls all day while you laugh and tell her it's ok. fuck that shit man, dump that stupid slut and then fuck her like the rest of her ex's.

god damn you're stupid.:nope:

Guest T E A S E R

cheaters suck, damn females fucking up our mentals. you should ask her to let you take a ton of naked digi piks, and post them on here for us to see. then dump her.

ok has anyone had this happen them?

ok my gf an i have been together for 5 months right. but the thing is she has cheated on me a few times. but im in love with her so i forgive her. but like she hangs out with ALL of ehr ex boyfriends..like every single one. she goes to all their houses and shit. and she invites guys over to her house all the time. and they all talk to her on msn,phone etc.

what would you do if you were in my shoes?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:confused:

dump that trash to the curb!

• 3 weeks later...

cetos girlfriend

well i jsut wanted to thank everyone for the messages they posted, just to let you know... im not sleeping around and im not a whore like u guys think!! he made it sounds soo bad and that i was hanging out with all the guyz. which im not so oh well!! thats how he felt and i understand that...i had no idea that he posted that on here and i was kinda upset when he told me, i got over it and we are fine! he almost dumped me and i couldnt tell him how much i was sorrie for everything i did. and i reallie do love him! like soo much! and im sure he knows that!! but ya... some of you guys are like assholes who posted that shit!! anywayz.... c ya!

laterdayz! :heated:

message back!

well without reading ANYTHING previously posted besides the title of this thread....

my thoughts on Girlfriends...

First off, I'd like to have one.

Maybe my philandering ways are wearing thin and the fun of

the chase is also not what it used to be. Possibly it's just the

subtle chill of the September air that reminds me how hard

it can be to hook up in the frozen winter when I'd much rather

be bundled up at home with a girlfriend. That would be a nice change of pace.

you are dumber than a sack of bricks. what the hell possessed you to make that decision. are you seriously so plum fucking dumb you think shes going to stop cheating on you.

(reads girlfriend post)

well buddy, you're dumb. if it is like you say it is, then you're dumb for staying with her, and if you're just imagining shit and being paranoid, you're dumb for that. so if its the second just calm down.

she does type like a slut though... and is about 15, yes? and all her ex's are at least 18?

aight, i'm late for this thread, and i only read the starter, but ditch the bitch. If you are nice like this you are just gonna get fucked in the end. Burn a Bridge and have fun with it, I'm telling you being nice will get you nowhere. I just started being an asshole this year, sophomore college, and sluts are all over the dick cause i am an inconsiderate fucker. trust me, being nice works 1/100 times. don't forget it

ceto

you fuck, didnt you already make this thread? or was that terraryzer? whatever. youre both stupid.

Re: cetos girlfriend

well i jsut wanted to thank everyone for the messages they posted, just to let you know... im not sleeping around and im not a whore like u guys think!! he made it sounds soo bad and that i was hanging out with all the guyz. which im not so oh well!! thats how he felt and i understand that...i had no idea that he posted that on here and i was kinda upset when he told me, i got over it and we are fine! he almost dumped me and i couldnt tell him how much i was sorrie for everything i did. and i reallie do love him! like soo much! and im sure he knows that!! but ya... some of you guys are like assholes who posted that shit!! anywayz.... c ya!

laterdayz! :heated:

message back!

fuck. why do these little fucks keep letting their girls on this shit and letting them all post smilies all the time and shit.

hey, sweetheart. we all may be assholes, but youre the one that still sounds like a silly little slut. i would agree that ceto passes on you.

i will now make a thread to address this stupid fucking problem about the little women invading this place. or maybe in a while or something.

Where is your head man? Kick that bitch to the curb. Obviously you're getting used like a set of dominoes so why take more abuse? There's all sorts of females out there. Sounds like you're too afraid of being alone. Get over it and move on. Be sure to take some souveneirs with you before leaving her though

Archived