Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

What do you do for work?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

furniture sales.

i gotta listen to obese hairy-chinned women complain about their bed breaking and the back ache and the only replies that run through my head are..."lose some weight and your back wont hurt" and "just stab yourself in the face with a fork, it'll taste better than pot roast"

:rolleyes: stupid humans.

I had to know all of the fruits, vegetables, and garden plants. What they, were used for, how to use them, whent hey were in season, the whole nine yards. It sucked. Yes. And now I am stuck with an unusual knowledge of these things that you would absolutely never expect.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

for the time being, I build and restore porches.

like a front porch? how much you charge? i need a new front porch badly, i think mine's gonna fall down. aparently one of the supports is on its last legs.

if you rent the place, it is the landlords responsablilty. They can actually get sued for leaving a porch in bad condtions. It depends on the size of the porch, and if it is part of the foundation. I am rebuilding them for the condo I work for. but simple addition are over $600 dollars. a rebuilt porch can be as high as $3000 with labor and supplies. I get paid through the company I work for, so I make a fraction of what a privately ran business makes.

Originally posted by crave

computer systems operator

right now i run a roomful of secure servers for the army somewhere in the desert.

"secure server" and "army" in the same sentance? thats funny.

anyways, i work for a market research company. im that asshole that calls you while youre trying to eat dinner.

I work at large credit card company. I spend most of my day running around shifting paperwork, faxing, filing, researching problems. looking for documents that dont exist consumes a particularly large portion of my day.

Originally posted by onesecondple

IM A pharmacy tecnician, i type perscriptions, handle drugs, count them, do what i do

give me what you do...

grrr....

I bust my ass only to have on asshole client get me in shit with the company.

These clients are seriously a major fucking joke and this one guy thinks

I'm a prick.

Why? because his own company is too fucked to properly deal with their

service providers and it's really easy to blame some guy you never even met.

fucker.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

if you rent the place, it is the landlords responsablilty. They can actually get sued for leaving a porch in bad condtions. It depends on the size of the porch, and if it is part of the foundation. I am rebuilding them for the condo I work for. but simple addition are over $600 dollars. a rebuilt porch can be as high as $3000 with labor and supplies. I get paid through the company I work for, so I make a fraction of what a privately ran business makes.

i am the landlord and i wanna fix the porch for my new tennants. the porch is 19' wide and about 4 feet deep with a roof, 3K is not bad at all, most estimates up here are a lot more!!!!

wanna go on a paid trip?

Originally posted by kido

I had to know all of the fruits, vegetables, and garden plants. What they, were used for, how to use them, whent hey were in season, the whole nine yards. It sucked. Yes. And now I am stuck with an unusual knowledge of these things that you would absolutely never expect.

yeah i know the feeling...but at least when people ask me what conditions geraniums need to grow in i could answer them...cuz you know so many people ask me that