What do you do for work?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well when i filled out the application for the place i work at i was told i was gonna be a cashier...but when i started working there i had to clean the greenhouses, water the plants, clean the store, bake, organize, do paper work, assemble some crappy merchandise, act happy the whole time im there, talk to annoying customers about why they like granny smith apples better then gala apples(it turns out there are more then 30 diffrent types of apples and i know them all....ugh)...and alot more... ugh work sucks...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

what's a nice way of saying lazy unemployed loser?

underachieving genius

straving artist

up and coming musician

working on my thesis

??? any of those do the trick?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

working on my thesis

...that, and i hope to soon land a job like !@#$%. well, not working with mice, more chemistry, less biology, but laboratory work where i am well compensated, and still have time to sit on the computer. yes, i don't aim that high. i don't wanna be like my advisors who are stressed all day and have no life outside of research.

Guest HESHIANDET

who ever said being a valet sucks must work somewhere fucking wack. i make tons of CASH and steak tons of shit. plus i joyride the shit out of whatever i want. sucker

Im in charge of administration at a legal office, i dont like it very much, except the fact that bitches think im loaded, plus now and again i steal the cotton paper to draw on, which is kinda nice for the few minutes i have the interest for it.

I make big money transfers from clients and other companies and i fucking go to court with clients and talk to prosecutors when the attorneys dont want to.

and when im not doing that im painting, i feel like clark kent.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

who ever said being a valet sucks must work somewhere fucking wack. i make tons of CASH and steak tons of shit. plus i joyride the shit out of whatever i want. sucker

yeah, its a dope job at times. i just get pissed at the people i work with, theyre all assholes.

reasons my valet job is worse than yours..

1. its at a country club, so its all old jews who complain all day

2. no tips. its against policy. so its just $8 an hour.

3. because its only members, its the same cars and same people everyday.

4. we're not allowed to wear shorts, even in the hot summer heat

there are some definite perks to being a valet though. sometimes we have guests or parties where the whole place is rented, then theyll tip - and i just gotta be careful nobody sees me take it. whenever young girls or milfs come through, i look up their skirts - plus ill look through the car and occasionally find interesting things (drugs, letters, etc).

plus most of the time all i do is sit around bored, so i have alot of study time while im being paid at my job..2 birds, 1 stone.

furniture sales.

i gotta listen to obese hairy-chinned women complain about their bed breaking and the back ache and the only replies that run through my head are..."lose some weight and your back wont hurt" and "just stab yourself in the face with a fork, it'll taste better than pot roast"

:rolleyes: stupid humans.