"Toe tag a motherfucker and leave em' under a cover"

krowteN

well you photo fags stand your dumb ass out there on the the three highball lines between the platform and the trains, which is on a curve i might add and catch "closer fliks". sorry if im not interested in being picked up off some freight tracks piece by piece to impress the 12oz audience. i bench - been benching for twice as long as most of you. i got nothing to proove to fans on the internet. there just fliks of what i saw running. nothing more. not to mention i already have a tresspassing warning.

mr. classico: your fliks of still trains suck. ive thrown away better fliks than the shit in your collection.

black: i agree, kids who use the names of legends sucks. as obvious as it may be your point is taken.

mr. hand: these fools have no idea about the heat and danger that lurks where we bench.

joe: it feels great to have a thug from wisconsin as a fan.

you motherfuckers act like posting fliks on 12oz takes some kind of balls and talent. just bench post the shit you caught and be done with it. you can see the pieces so you can see what i caught. and even if the fliks are wack or you dont post shit at all what difference does it make. its just benching and its just 12oz. quit acting like this shit makes you famous.

you turkies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

well you photo fags stand your dumb ass out there on the the three highball lines between the platform and the trains, which is on a curve i might add and catch "closer fliks". sorry if im not interested in being picked up off some freight tracks piece by piece to impress the 12oz audience. i bench - been benching for twice as long as most of you. i got nothing to proove to fans on the internet. there just fliks of what i saw running. nothing more. not to mention i already have a tresspassing warning.

you motherfuckers act like posting fliks on 12oz takes some kind of balls and talent. just bench post the shit you caught and be done with it. you can see the pieces so you can see what i caught. and even if the fliks are wack or you dont post shit at all what difference does it make. its just benching and its just 12oz. quit acting like this shit makes you famous.

you turkies.

you take this shit to serious.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

I agree with your statement 100%. Even if flicks are "wack" what difference does it make. This is graffiti folks, not the county art gallery collection online. If you don't like em, maybe somebody else does out there s@#$%theads. Got some fools on my 1st post wanting to close it down because "they" think the pics are wack. F Em. Got almost 600 fools looking at my thread,somebody must be curious. Damn, threw a few questions out to a couple who responded in regards to their post but no answers in return. Makes me wonder if I've found the right place to post or is this what to expect here. Cry babies,whiners,cheerleader types and a bunch of fans who jock what's being posted here at 12oz and if they dont' see their own shit or somebody they "jock" it's wack. Wha wha wha. Keep on posting ZED I've followed your threads and your definitly the real deal. I'm posting what I see, your posting what you see. Keep it rail. If you don't like what's being posted just skip the threads

LOL, looks like they closed down my thread. What's next? Will I be banned for having a voice of reason?. The truth must of hurt to much. HAHAHAHAHHA

Sorry for using your thread to vent but if I can't keep my post running, and post what I want, why post at all.

Some of yall are hatin, flix are flix, Zed didn't have to post those flix, hell, he didn't even have to take the time to bench that day. But he did, all for the love of the game. Fact of the matter is, those tracks are active as hell, their mainlines for 2 Class One railroads, and a straight shot outta the city from both railroads yards. Railroad workers are always ridin' around too, changing crews, maintence, etc, so getting spotted their by the Railroad is easy, why risk it? Those tracks are also heavily patrolled by both railroads Special Agents. The city police also frequent this area as well since it is an industrial district. Anyways, just enjoy the flix...

89 flats still have a good bit of time in them still, trucking companies aren't in any big rush to switch from trailers to containers with the exceptions of J.B. Hunt, Schneider National, and UPS dabbles in the 28' containers although due to less capacity still prefer the good ol' drop style pups, 40' feeders , and 45' trailers. Thats a lot of scrapping once the 89' flats are retired...