"Toe tag a motherfucker and leave em' under a cover"

krowteN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

magoo burns?????????

first of all this shit is wack,,,,and second where's the RESPECT,,

IF that aint MAGOO TDS,,why are we giving this new jack respect,,

if you never heard of magoo tds i understand ,,but i know some one else on here must have,,there are plenty of older guys doing fr8 trains,,,,

i noticed that you guys only bump shit,,some times you got to tell it how it is and hurt some feelings.

I noticed some other kid writing GHOST and it wasnt GHOST RIS.,,and no one had an issue with it on another fr8 thread , ,,,,

if any one wants to talk about this im open for discussion ,,,,im not where to talk shit ,,peace

Re: magoo burns?????????

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

first of all this shit is wack,,,,and second where's the RESPECT,,

IF that aint MAGOO TDS,,why are we giving this new jack respect,,

if you never heard of magoo tds i understand ,,but i know some one else on here must have,,there are plenty of older guys doing fr8 trains,,,,

i noticed that you guys only bump shit,,some times you got to tell it how it is and hurt some feelings.

I noticed some other kid writing GHOST and it wasnt GHOST RIS.,,and no one had an issue with it on another fr8 thread , ,,,,

if any one wants to talk about this im open for discussion ,,,,im not where to talk shit ,,peace

you response pointless.

FACTS:

that aint Magoo TKP

Ghost RIS is better than the kid that writes ghost now

there are about 30 real fresh writers in NYC. The rest just have a real nice handstyle and dont get up anywhere but in their own neighborhood and talk shit on the internet.

close up... close up? You guys are pure comedy jokers! Look at the flicks. There are around 4 lines between the cars far away. Are you actually telling me you would walk across 4 live lines to flick a rolling line? Trespassing ticket or missing limb from a speedy Amtrack? No Thanks......

Nice benching!

Archived