Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
avils

Is a chiropractor a doctor ??

Can someone help me settle an ongoing debate with my girlfriend. I'm pretty sure that a Chiropractor is not a recognised medical profession, kind of like Naturopathy and shit. Can any give me any proof that you cannot be a doctor of chiropractology or whatever.

Am I making sense ??

Chiropactors are satanic in my opinion, therefore making it a ritual not a proffesion.

[This message has been edited by Klypse (edited 08-14-2001).]

Is a Chiropractor a "Real" Doctor?

Yes, to receive the Doctor of Chiropractic degree, candidates must complete extensive undergraduate prerequisites and four years of graduate-level instruction and internship at an accredited chiropractic institution. A doctor of chiropractic receives education on par with medical doctors or dentists.

Before they can practice doctors of chiropractic must pass the National Boards, as well as the licensing exam for the state in which they wish to practice. Most states require the doctors to attend continuing eduactional programs for annual relicensure.

Taken from the FAQ at http://www.drsully.com/chiropractic/faq.html#2

i lifted weights with this guy at the gym today that is a chiropractor..the guy ws s fucking monster...I would let him pop my back he would snap me like a toothpick.

i work at an independant li company----we work with L&I-----chiropractors are a joke

they knoiw allot about the body and muscle problems----including how to give them problems----pu it this way----you wont be seeing him/ her JUST ONCE,,,,,beware buddeh

a chiropractor is labeled D.O not MD but he can have a phd in his feild wich makes him a doctor.....of chiropraction-or whtever

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 08-14-2001).]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this