THE ULTIMATE THREAD!!! PIRATES VS NINJAS!!!!

CRAMPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt even bother to read the rest of the thread...but.....i know ninjas can whoop on everyoens ass(not including all u fake ass crackers with ninja fetishes..no offence whitees)....but i honestly think the cunning and genuine charm that pirates have will give a definite pegleg up in the game...honestly...for now .....i dont know who will win....

Re: seriously guys

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

awwwwwwwwwwwww, come on guys. pirates? seriously? wtf? ok ok ok ok. captain crunch vs ninja scrolls jubei........ yeah thats what i thought. the pirates just dont have the right mascotts for this kinda battle. shit man.

ARRRRR MATEY NOW YE MUST WALK THE PLANK

i must walk the plank? hah, ima creep up like snack with my cat like reflexes and slit ya throat arcel, you just remember i know the general area in which you live. mwu hu hah hah hah hah hah hah hah, im not afraid to go back. ninjas can find anyone the foot clans bout to get down on your town arcel.

Originally posted by ARCEL

theres such a thread on 12oz ?

no, I mean throughout history... like:

Ninjas say, we live a spartan life style based on training and the code of Bushido and we are the ultimate killers...

Pirates say, we take stuff from who we catch and drink lots and screw lice ridden wenches and we are the ultimate hell raisers...

so, you got both sides of the coin but on both sides the end result it: People die.

Now, call me sentimental, call me a hopeless romantic but if we can all just unite in our joy of killing, I think the world might have a chance after all.

smart, i like the way you think. good fuckin deal. i remember on a couple of occasions writing in the nightowls thread about being a ninja/pirate. yup. best of both worlds. but lets talk about vikings, damn do they pillage proper. they fuck EVERYTHING up. leaf erickson a.k.a. eric the red yeah bitch's, a true pimp.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

good fuckin deal.

whoa! no deal... I don't represent pirates or ninjas... I post pirate pictures because pirates are funnier, let's face it, ninja's take themselves pretty seriously... anyway, I'm more like a reporter, or, I act in a fiduciary concern...

And, as for Vikings... they're the same as pirates but they were barbarians... I don't want to "be" any type of person that wipes their ass with their hand.

nah, cuz you gotta realize that people who are in a ninja fight style follow certain rules of fighting, does and donts, pirates have no rules. So, therefore, while the ninja's are protection honor and following rules, spinning swords, the piratas shoot their asses and its done, there, plus pirates have monkeys and parrots, come on kids

Archived