Hmm... How about a skateboarding thred??

Im Broke

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

:crazy: It's his fault for being a idiot anyways I wouldn't do it anyways.....I like skaters but I don't like that one:lick:

oh darn i was really looking forward to your thirteen year old ass sucking my dick off. i guess i'll go beat off now, thinking about how great it wouldve been. slut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought nobody would post on this... um... well ohk what ever!

The X-Games SUCK by the way... there is not enough street skating!!

and Tom Penny... damn... we need a nuther Flip Video Sorry was the sickest shit i have ever seen! Mad props though to Ryan Smith in the new DC video! IRON MAIDEN 4 LIFE!!! :lol: :lol:

my knee dislocated again; can't skate for at least 3 weeks.

wacky!

Me and my lady were just chilling watching some TV tonight and she said she wanted to see some jason lee footage, so i popped in the blind video and then the stero video. whoa: I remebeer when the stero video came out I hated it so much; but tonight and also in the last few years i've just been feeling this is the greatest skate video. maybee its just because now im sick of seen 13 year olds jump down handrails.

anyways point being what happend to syle and flow in skating?

I'm sick of seeing 13 year old skater boi's doing kickflipfront boards down rails. I'd rather watch jason lee doing buttery backside tailslides or the gonz doing lazy ollies.

Originally posted by tony gee

I'm sick of seeing 13 year old skater boi's doing kickflipfront boards down rails. I'd rather watch jason lee doing buttery backside tailslides or the gonz doing lazy ollies.

my my arent you keeping it real. :rolleyes:

nah just kidding, but i like to watch tricks that look fun.. it doesnt have to be classic back in the day shit, in fact my favorite shit to watch are just smooth ass techincal tricks.. stuff that looks like they're skating in zero gravity or something. skateboarding is fun. i will do it tomorrow.

what park are you painting, noum?

Originally posted by Corn Pops

Tim and Henrys Pack of lies

Listen to this man right here..........fool,most of the shit Henry Sanchez does in this video most people these days still can't do.......and he did it 11 years ago on 43mil. wheels at Embarko going 200 miles an hour.....oh yeah,Tim Gavin killed shit before he got fat.......

Archived