Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ILL EFFECT

LA KOOKARAH CHA!!!!

Originally posted by ILL EFFECT

Or Acrow, Or Pzes, Or maybe somebody from DVS, or maybe anyone who does traditional letters. What's a dumb ass. Shut up you winney little girl!

:lol:

some people grow balls over the internet. Put those defenses down, your peice (or your homie's peice) was good. Actually kinda liked it, just honestly thought it was kick?!?! Aint nothnin wrong there, "winney little girl." hahaha, that was a good one!

I'm not going to talk shit back because I aint about computer lovin'...

relax and paint!

ben one is scorching but the characters are so damm ewoked it's brought on some curiousity.. hmmm ?

Guest beardo

canada putting everyone to shame once again

great post sir...this is what i get to look at everyday on my way to work...what a great way to start my day...a great but biased post

Guest SPFlatty

stelth...the wholecar cowboy...and the biggest loser i know...koer...well, he's in the top four....

wow canadian graff it getting a LOT easier to look at.

virus used to be the only tolerable dude i could remember. maybe cosoe and dedos too, but i was a pretty young and easily fooled by clean lines. anyone feeling me?

-jerk182

Originally posted by metaljockey

:lol:

some people grow balls over the internet. Put those defenses down, your peice (or your homie's peice) was good. Actually kinda liked it, just honestly thought it was kick?!?! Aint nothnin wrong there, "winney little girl." hahaha, that was a good one!

I'm not going to talk shit back because I aint about computer lovin'...

relax and paint!

I assure you I have the same set of balls in the yard.

But a quick temper often adds up to harsh words coming out my mouth, most times unnessasary. Oh well.

Relax and paint, well said!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this