Has anyone ever fell inlove?

Cherry_Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: shut up!

Originally posted by toad_AAA

HEY BITCH DONT QOUTE ME AND CHANGE MY WORDS IT SAYS THAT THERES A GIRL THIS GIRL NOTT A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE MY EX STUPID FUCKING BITCH I FUCKING HATE WHEN YOU GET ON SHIT WHERE I DONT WANT YOU GIVE UP AND LEAVE AND STOP FUCKING TALKING TO MY FRIENDS

YOUR NOT EVEN GOOD FOR PUSSY N E MORE

I wans't gonna give it to you anymore ha! I'm not even gonna see you no more I HOPE! I fucken hate you too you fucken bastard!:beat: :nope: :shook: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bye hunny:king:

Re: this is weak......

Originally posted by swiss cheese

not to mention it should be "Has anyone ever FALLEN in love"?

And that drawing needs more contrast, it looks old and faded.

- i was going to say the same thing about the grammar

- and that's the scan, not the drawing... pencil always scans light.

fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight !

fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight !fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight !fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight !fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight ! fight !

Re: Re: Re: shut up!

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

I wans't gonna give it to you anymore ha! I'm not even gonna see you no more I HOPE! I fucken hate you too you fucken bastard!:beat: :nope: :shook: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bye hunny:king:

then dont call me hunny its that easy

im a bastard you hate me dont call me hunny bitch

god damn dude shes fucking nasty her pussy is like a crack in the road but purple and ohhh man shes just nasty and acme'd up its real nasty trust me

well if i get a pic of the whore ill post it

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

yea but no:crazy:

yes you are, you are both 14 and i doubt he got pussy, and if he did, with the way you two are carryin on you were and arent mature enough to understand "pussy", man fuckin stab her or you stab him or seomthing, quit bitchin on paper chase and shit

Archived