Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloc131

i love marines (pic included)

i answer letters where i work and i got some letters and some photos form 2 marines stationed in iraq. although i don't agree with what they do, they seem like some cool guys. and i had to laugh at the 'fuck iraq/kill em all' tattoo on the one guy.

just thought i would share.

iraqcover.GIF

first off all i think the mariens are doing us a great duty. second if they say that picture was takin in iraq then there full of shit no dorms. only tent citys.

Originally posted by rip

first off all i think the mariens are doing us a great duty. second if they say that picture was takin in iraq then there full of shit no dorms. only tent citys.

they just got back recently

also, i was wondering why they shaved too.

Guest willy.wonka

kill em all tat is a sign of how stupid he is..im sure he has feelings and all, but what a retard.

most marines i've met are insane..they really fucked thier heads up in boot camp..talk about a branwasher.

i like the navy...cool ass people that like to party.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

kill em all tat is a sign of how stupid he is..im sure he has feelings and all, but what a retard.

most marines i've met are insane..they really fucked thier heads up in boot camp..talk about a branwasher.

i like the navy...cool ass people that like to party.

wtf. hell no. why does the navy use powderd soap?

takes longer to pick up. buahahahahaha:lol: :lol:

^^^lol

people get alot of stupid tattoos this is just another boo hoo, who cares.

Guest willy.wonka

they kinda resemble what i would think of a nazi....but worse.

Guest Pilau Hands

the tat on dudes right arm looks nice

Guest chicken bone

There have been many cases I've read or heard about in which marines/navy on leave in different countries end up raping girls while 'partying and drinking'. I personally have a disdain or rather a hatred for most marines/navy guys. They are cruel jocks with an appetite for destruction and no place better to go... War and military fucks with your head, and the result is a person better off dead. The picture posted is a perfect example of the specimens I am talking about.

You have shitty taste, BLOC.

Guest chicken bone

I mean, how many times have you heard or read or know someone who is the daughter/son of a marine and ends up getting abused? How many stories have you heard of navy/marines raping fighting, and causing shit in other countries while on leave? Maybe none of you but I've lived internationally almost all my life, and each city had an abundance of marines/navy every other week scowering the streets of the club districts at night time. No one likes them except old ugly desperate women looking for cock. They are noisy, violent, and stupid.

Originally posted by $360

for some reason, it all looks fake to me

That's what I was thinking too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this