herby

ahcer

astro

other

and that flying ferrit rules:lol: rock on

terrific post

thank you

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

A) Does it really matter where I caught it?

B) Do you flick both sides of every train? Do you no think I would post it up if it was worth it?

Stupid questions

THAT HERBY, WAS IT ON A COVERED HOPPER ? I THINK THATS THE ONE I CAUGHT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO IN THE MIDDLE OF FLORIDA.

I POSTED IT TO WITH A QUOTE "THE BIGGEST HERBY I EVER SEEN " GO CATCHES FR8OTECH , GOOD TO KNOW THAT LINE TRAVELS THAT MANY MILES!!!

i used to see those old school onorok panels on every other line i benched and i took them for granted...but now i rarely catch them...i miss them..tear drops are slowly falling into my glass of beer.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by fr8otech

A) Does it really matter where I caught it?

B) Do you flick both sides of every train? Do you no think I would post it up if it was worth it?

Stupid questions

UM YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD A) IM ASKING WHERE YOU CAUGHT IT BECAUSE THOSE ARE MY TAGS ROLLING THREW ON THE TOP!B) NO I DONT THINK IT WAS A STUPID QUESTION I WAS JUST WODERING WERE THE TRAINS IN THAT SPOT END UP ROUND! :mad: AND ILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS QUESTION C)ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS TUFF OR JUST BEHIND A COMP!BUT I THINKTHIS IS A STUPID QUESTION I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THI ONE FOR SURE:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this