AMERICAN FUCKIN PIE BIAAAATCH.

Guest iced out mocha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You think so? I think it was decent, the problem is they don't really portray real life. Let me kick a nite of college to you:

1. Get on AIM and ask all your friends what they are doing.

2. Meet up, with one person always having pregamed WAY too fucking much to the point they are almost passed out.

3. Walk around, party to party that is so fucking packed your new kicks get stepped on, and keep spending money to wait in a 20 min line so you can keep having beers.

4. Spend tons of fuckin money, and see a girl, thinking she's looking at you but when you go to her she walks away.

5. Have some more drinks, nod your head to the beat, see a friend fall off a balcony.

6. Watch a black kid jump off the balcony, decide you can do that, jump off the balcony and fuck it up and get muscle relaxers for a week to heal your back(yes!).

7. Have a girl from another college visit and fuck you the first nite she meets you, and it's on the shittiest nite of your life.

8. Have your asshole (yet best friend) roomate convince you that you should buy the whole pizza.

9. Pass out, repeat.

I know the party was about the first year after college, I'm just commentating on college type comedys in general.

------------------

.4NIC8.

[This message has been edited by atc (edited 08-11-2001).]

Guest dukeofyork

i just saw the first one last week...

funny shit..i laughed probably through the whole movie....

i doubt ill see the second one anytime soon though.

beer....sure fire way to make any movie great, movie are pointless anyway so why not dumb yourself down a bit with some beer....saw 8mm drunk as shit....i swear it was the greatest most thrilling movie ive ever seen

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

at least your girl didnt drag you to pearl harbor....jesus fucking christ, i dont think any amout of beer could have made that shit heap good....summmer blockbuster, proof that americans love stupidity

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest --zeSto--

just find girls who like Angelina Jolie

as much as you do. This one chick was begging

to go see Tomb Raider, and now she heard

you see titties in Original Sin.. watch out!

Originally posted by atc:

You think so? I think it was decent, the problem is they don't really portray real life. Let me kick a nite of college to you:

1. Get on AIM and ask all your friends what they are doing.

2. Meet up, with one person always having pregamed WAY too fucking much to the point they are almost passed out.

3. Walk around, party to party that is so fucking packed your new kicks get stepped on, and keep spending money to wait in a 20 min line so you can keep having beers.

4. Spend tons of fuckin money, and see a girl, thinking she's looking at you but when you go to her she walks away.

5. Have some more drinks, nod your head to the beat, see a friend fall off a balcony.

6. Watch a black kid jump off the balcony, decide you can do that, jump off the balcony and fuck it up and get muscle relaxers for a week to heal your back(yes!).

7. Have a girl from another college visit and fuck you the first nite she meets you, and it's on the shittiest nite of your life.

8. Have your asshole (yet best friend) roomate convince you that you should buy the whole pizza.

9. Pass out, repeat.

I know the party was about the first year after college, I'm just commentating on college type comedys in general.

sex free pizza pain...cant wait

i went to art school where the drugs are top notch but the parties aren't really that fun, but here's some ways to have fun at an art school party-

1. try to count the amount of people who dress like bike messengers.

2. if there's a dj playing electronic music, make up a ridiculous name of a group and say the track sounds like a rip off of them. for example:

"this track is a total rip off of dj. kookie wookie--have you ever heard of him?"

usually, someone at the party will say they have heard of him, in order to seem like they're down.

3. go to the party with a whopper and a stop watch, and record how long it takes before a vegan comes up and tries to fuck with you.

4. put some caffiene pills in a plastic bag and see how much money you can make.

5. try to find the 35 year old grad students and get stoned with them-they have the good stuff.

6. go up to all the people who dress like bike messengers and ask them if they are a bike messenger.

7. find the stereo and put in the most sexist offensive dirty south rap you can find then watch the reaction.

8. say that the velvet undergroud sucked without nico, and she was a way better singer than lou reed. also, say that you hate sonic youth and are glad that music has moved into the direction it has, where great bands like limp bizkit and slipknot are finally getting the recognition they deserve. also say that you think bill gates and george bush are pretty cool. then watch the looks of pure hatred you get.

9. play super mario brothers or contra. (every art school party has an 8 bit nintendo cause people jock the 80's)

10. don't bother going to the party at all, stay home, lay in your room listening to the smiths paralyzed in a drunken/high stupor until you pass out.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by garcia_vega:

maybe this is cause i was quite stoned, but i thought american pie 2 was hilarious. it was predictable, but i was laughing a lot. plus those lesbians were hot ta death. i still enjoyed the first one more, because i didn't know what to expect but i wasn't disappointed at all with the sequel.

maybe this is cause i was quite stoned, but i thought american pie 2 was hilarious. it was predictable, but i was laughing a lot. plus those lesbians were hot ta death. i still enjoyed the first one more, because i didn't know what to expect but i wasn't disappointed at all with the sequel.

1. try to count the amount of people who dress like bike messengers.

3. go to the party with a whopper and a stop watch, and record how long it takes before a vegan comes up and tries to fuck with you.

4. put some caffiene pills in a plastic bag and see how much money you can make.

6. go up to all the people who dress like bike messengers and ask them if they are a bike messenger.

8. say that the velvet undergroud sucked without nico, and she was a way better singer than lou reed. also, say that you hate sonic youth and are glad that music has moved into the direction it has, where great bands like limp bizkit and slipknot are finally getting the recognition they deserve. also say that you think bill gates and george bush are pretty cool. then watch the looks of pure hatred you get.

HAHAHAH!

Tell me you always have that one kid who listens to Phish who comes into your art class ALWAYS wearing 60s hippie clothes with weed stank on him/her.

[This message has been edited by atc (edited 08-13-2001).]

Guest drewWrite

yup, i went quite blunted myself and laughed my ass off

yea--and usually, the kid with the phish shirt decides to draw a fuckin mountain range with an eyeball in it or a a bunch of clouds with mother earth's face appearing out of the clouds, or something stupid like that, and the teacher tears him apart. then , after class the phish shirt dude talks about how the teacher is narrow minded and doesn't grasp the emotional meaning behind his artwork.

• 11 months later...

Archived