Airsoft

Tribal_Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

like a BB gun, it uses a spring mechanism to fire a plastic ball at a high speed. from a distance you dont feel it, but shoot your friend in the back of the head from 10 feet and get ready to run.

very fun to wave at annoying little punkasses and say "want to get shot up, ya little shits!!??!?!'

Originally posted by ARCEL

press control, alt, delete, then select applications, then processes, then select explorer.exe, then select end process, then follow the prompts untill you see the Airsoft screen

I elect arcel for 12oz misleading tech support guru of the year. You're doing a marvelous job.

paint ball doesnt really hurt that much either but ive seen people get mad bruises all over their neck

I guess that might hurt but all the times ive been hit with a paintball was atleast from 10-20 feet away

Oh yea would solid plastic hurt more than just a little plastic and paint?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

you can get stronger gas powered HOP UP airsofts that are a shitload stronger than your standard ones

i got like 6 or 7 airsoft pistols, 2 hop up mini machine guns, a m4a1 airsoft rifle, and a gaspowered automatic m92

its fun to load em up and go mob the fuck out of birds and shit at the park....me and my brother would like ambush ducks with the machine guns and put 100 rounds all around them pretty quick

Guest -MOE LESTER-

well i coulda went a shot up a bunch of little kids....but they woulda started crying and shit

we also shot the carp and turtles in the pond...we make the fucking water look like omaha beach on D-day...fucking water spraying up everywhere as ducks and turtles and shit are trying to get away, little plastic BBs hitting everything

those mini automatic guns are crazy

http://e-weapon.com/airsoft/jshop/Photos/mp5nail.gif'>

http://e-weapon.com/airsoft/jshop/Photos/m16nail.gif'>

those are the exact ones i got except they dont got that lame orange shit on it....the range aint that far but it can fire a shitload of BBs

Guest -MOE LESTER-

PLUS BIRDS ARE FUCKING GAY I HATE THOSE FUCKING STUPIDASS BIRDS THEY ALWAYS SHIT ON EVERYTHING AND THEY FUCKING SUCK....FUCK BIRDS!

Originally posted by Tribal_Man

paint ball doesnt really hurt that much either but ive seen people get mad bruises all over their neck

I guess that might hurt but all the times ive been hit with a paintball was atleast from 10-20 feet away

Oh yea would solid plastic hurt more than just a little plastic and paint?

if you play in a tourney for paintball they fly at a little over 300 feet per second, and most shots are not from faraway, ab out 5 feet unless you get bunkerd then get ready for some real hurt.

Originally posted by casekonly

arcel had it all wrong...go to start menu, then go to "run" and type in regedit, expand hkey_classes_root, select .323 through.zm7 and delete....this will activate your airsoft screen on the next restart...airsoft makes windows look like trash, doood.....

so you an arcel are competing for the trophy now?

Originally posted by casekonly

nah, no competition, i just think arcel overlooked something....that is the old way to get to that fake airsoft screen...that one sucks....mine is much cooler.

ahhhhhh yes so i see.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ARCEL

press control, alt, delete,

what? dont press me. im close to the edge. im trying not to loose my head.

haha reminds me of highschool when we were drunk at a friends house we would put whatever we could find in his bb gun and shoot each other.

i think ramen noodle chunks hurt worst though cuz they shatter when they hit you and tear the fuck outta your skin...

:lol:

those were the days.

mmm....airsoft. i recall driving in a car, having some friends passing us on the side, so i leaned out and started busting at em through the open windows with an airsoft. its more fun to throw water baloons out of cars at girls in white shirts. i need a hobby.

Archived