Micheal Jackson goes shopping

space base

Jacko's wacko trip to the store

15 August 2003

Michael Jackson is so desperate to be 'normal' he hired a supermarket and got friends and family to pretend to be shoppers as he wandered the aisles filling his trolley.

The singer's bizarre attempt to experience 'reality' included getting his cousins to dress up as bag boys to load his groceries.

The surreal shopping experience was filmed for the entertainer's private collection of home movies, to be screened on Five next weekend.

In a bid to counter bad publicity from the Martin Bashir interview, the clips provide a glimpse of the star's unconventional lifestyle.

Scenes from the videos include 44-year-old Jackson enjoying water-pistol fights with Macaulay Culkin, and Christmas with Elizabeth Taylor.

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/showbiz/a...72?source=Metro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mike is interesting. He never stops amazing me. Personally i'd like to hang out with him and see where his crazy ass adventures lead. We could rent out a mall for the day and have jump rope races around that bitch while dressed up as giant praying mantisses. That would probably be pretty normal for him though. That would be sooo rad

hahahaha Yea you wish hunn

<span style='color:dark-blue'> hahahahaha good one yuck, i would to if I was a uy bu I not hahahahahaha, but Iono mick is wierd lookin I would be like freaked out arround him cuz he looks so freaken ugly, his sister janet is hot though ( I'm not a lezbien though so don't think wrong!) hehe man have you guys noticed I laugh a lot haha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry! i wanna cuz but my mother is here so I can't DAMN!, that not cool ::"Okay mom you could leave now!"::, sorry i was talking to my mom, she won't freaken leave though, o0o00o0o0 she left goodnow I could cuz heh :o okay Ima cuss now:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :mad2: :mad2:</span>

Archived