"I Been Listening To Three Six Mafia All Day...I'm Pumped!"

Fox Mulder

Originally posted by PROJECTPAT

ANYONE WHO TALKS DIRTY ABOUT THE TRIPLE SIX MAFIA OR ANYONE IN THE HYPNOTIZE POSSE CAMP IS A FUCKING GEEK...3 6 IS THE SHIT...DJ PAUL MAKES SOME OF THE BEST BEATS OUT THERE, AND THEY ARE ALL DOWN FOR THERE CROWN...

ID RATHER LISTEN TO 3 6 THAN THAT WEAK ASS AESOP ROCK SHIT YOU NERDS PROBABLY LIKE...TAKE OFF THE BACKPACKS AND OVERSIZED HEADPHONES LOSERS

well put, you got AIM? e-mail me or hit me up on AIM - kr00k 0n3r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i absolutely marvel at the level of inteligence it takes to shout about spinning rims...

"As long as I've been rhyming, they only started listening, Because for a while they didn't like how I wouldn't smoke the pot that I was pissin' in. Plus I had no dead homies to pour out the liquor I don't drink. You can flash your shiny objects in front of my eyes and I won't blink." - Sage Motha Fuckin' Francis.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

"As long as I've been rhyming, they only started listening, Because for a while they didn't like how I wouldn't smoke the pot that I was pissin' in. Plus I had no dead homies to pour out the liquor I don't drink. You can flash your shiny objects in front of my eyes and I won't blink." - Sage Motha Fuckin' Francis.

BOOOOOOO

JACK ONE SMACK ONE, RUN OF WITH YOUR SACK SON, ANYBODY WITH THE LOOT, GIVE IT UP OR IMMA SHOOT, BOW DOWN M-TOWN NIGGAS LIKE TO RIDE CLEAN, SNORT ON SOME GOOD DOPE, SMOKE ON SOME GOOD GREEN- PROJECT MOTHERFUCKING PAT

I still listen to hip-hop....but mainly just all my old tapes and shit from the late 80's to the mid 90's........the crap people are putting out today is garbage.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

rappin about money, drugs, sex, and drug wars is cool, its just that most of the mainstream people do it so stupidly...and i get fucking pissed when some millionaire faggots like Mobb Deep and P. Diddy run their mouth liek they the biggest thugs in the world

i love rap its the shit...the only shit i bump is the local hood rap....frisco, oakland, and all around the bay area got some sick artists

these are the rappers that all need to be killed and incinerated

nelly and his whole click

p. diddy and his whole click

camron and the diplomats..i want to kill camron so bad

x-con

lil kim, lil bow wow, lil zane, lil wayne

cash money used to be tight and come straight with sick beats...but they SUCK now

i hate every neptunes song and beat

youngbloods suck, lil john is alrite some of his shits cool

chingy, fucking stab this nigger in the neck

clipse is gay, grinding was fucking whack

SEAN PAUL IS FUCKING GAY

Ludacris was cool, but his shits played out as fuck..now everyone says ACT A FOOL...fucking hip hop band wagon faggots

i know theres so many more...basically almost all the shit tehy play on MTV, BET...it all sucks...fuck these overpaid niggers

i dig Lil Flip and his 713 crew for some reason though....lil flips got a sick ass stoner/drunk delivery

50 cent is also cool, but its annoying when every fucking faggot and they moms bumps "in da club" in their ride at full blast every minute of every day

Guest -MOE LESTER-

not when its by rich niggers who deserve to live in the projects...when my white ass cant have it cus i have to work a 9-5 job the rest of my life cus im white and they get to rap and make money cus they are niggers

Dont blame us for visions of princess cuts on our fangas(fingers)

Big house's, candy paint and big swangas eehh

if aint about no money dont call my pager

because My Money Gets Jealous

blame us we ballin so hard

they think we drug slangas

we just entertainers

dont point your fangers yea

I'd rather be rich than be broke and famous

because My Money Gets Jealous

Guest willy.wonka

i made a hard ass rap about the big bad wolf and the three little pigs over one of thier songs...mine sounded better too.

they got some skillz, but im not really into them..i can listen to thier shit no problem.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

not when its by rich niggers who deserve to live in the projects...when my white ass cant have it cus i have to work a 9-5 job the rest of my life cus im white and they get to rap and make money cus they are niggers

the what now?:confused:

oh shut up