Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Big Bruno

Seriously. I'm dying.

I always have a pain in my arm, it feels like it goes into the bone. I have a chronic twitch right above my eyebrow. I work in a store that is at 90+ degrees all day. So I ask of you, your prayers and/or good thoughts. And remember you are all I have, no health insurance.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahhh dont worry about the eye thing. One of my eyes has been twitching now for the past week. Just keep telling yourself that you are fine and when you finally get really sick and die outta the blue, it will be a pleasant surprise.

Hey I got way worse problems.

My prayers go with you anyhow.

That twitch (the same eye too) bugs the shit outta me.

all you retarded twitching eye fools should think about laying off the chronic masturbation and maybe your nervous system will go back to normal

Hope you get better. It sounds ALOT like Lyme's disease. Were you in the woods or tall grass? But yeah, bail on the bill.

But face the fact. We are all dying. Every second that goes by is ourself dying. Nothing to worry about.

no offence...but suck it up and be a man...or go to a free clinic or something...and stop complaining and just be happy your still alive...there are ppl out there with cancer who complain less then you

my sister has migrains everyday for the past 4 years, back pains, stomach pains, neck pains...and shes been to about 16 diffrent doctors within the past 4 years and none of them know how to cure that shit...

Still sounds like lyme diseaseola. Use your "Chi"

Read it up on the internet. It's a m,artial arts thing.

Ah....gotta love free health care. I can go to the doctor for any minor discomfort, as many times a day as I want. And they'll always give me some kind of medication.......

Originally posted by ODS-1

Still sounds like lyme diseaseola. Use your "Chi"

Read it up on the internet. It's a m,artial arts thing.

haha i used to have a wierd ass room mate that would practice using his chi. I cought him hanging around the playground at our apt one night at like 2 am in the karate kid stance. He was wearing his county jail outfit and using nunchuks. My other roommate locked him outta the apt. that night. He is cool though. He made his own shoes once and they actually looked tight.

yeah i got that eyelid twitch thing. its crazy. at first i thought it was all the beer. so i drank another one and i didnt notice it anymore. but when im not drunk i notice it. weird huh.