Music Suggestions please

Sickboy

I want something new to listen to. Something with soul, jazzy, good guitar work. I liek things pretty elabrate. It doenst have to be jazz. I don't know....something different. Maybe if I give my music interests maybe you guys can suggest some music.

The Roots

Radiohead

Black Eyed Peas

The Doors

Led Zep.

Stuff like that....

I don't nessecarily want music liek every one of those bands. That's jsut a taste of what I listen to the most. List the band name and the type of music it is...and a good song.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

haha. melodica was alright, everything after that was gimmics and bullshit to me.

nothing some good oll 'spooky tricks' huh, abc?

gimmicks is right dude. "let's make some real pansy-ass shit and be all underground and stuff and act like new age bohemian vegan record collecting nut lickers and dudes will buy all our records and wear trucker caps to our shows and talk on internet forums about how cool we are" gimme a break. hip hop is so lame these days. i only listen to 80's death metal and scandinavian yodelling records

Originally posted by Sickboy

Never heard the new Roots cd...never heard the new Black Eyed Peas. The older shits where its at.

i had a feeling that after 'things fall apart' things would......fall apart. they did. i told me so. black eyed peas first album was cool. i heard their latest single somewhere or other and i nearly had a seizure it was so horrible.

That's the alst album I bought of theirs. And what's up with adding the chick tto the group. Anyway...Blackalicous is ok. I think I might be done replying now. My computer is acting like it's retarded while smoking crack all day. So I hope this thread becomes useful. Peace.