GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN! RIP BIG PLUS ONE!

slie-tits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slie-tits

try to tell everyone to cherish friendship a little more seroius from now on cause you never know when you might lose some close to you!

no shit huh! i hear you on that one, just lost one of my bestfriends and a crewmate with next a little over a year ago, and i never stop thinking about all the nights i decided to stay in and not go hang out while he was around, could have probably gotten in about an extra 6 months of drunk party time with him. priority number one for me now is to be a better friend, and go the extra mile, because you dont get a second chance. SO LOVE YOUR FRIENDS AND CREW PEOPLE, DONT EVER TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED. RIP MATT, RIP NICK

Fortunatly i had the chance to meet plus multiple times and got to see alot of his stuff in person. He was a sick artist and an incredible guy, its fucked up when things like this happen and i know he is looking down on this and knows he was important and inspired alot of people. hopefully i'll get up in this thread this weekend with another tribute to plus. rest in peace

Archived