older girls

Bloc131

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck her..trust me..give it your best..put it on her like there is no other gilr in the worl and if you don't fuck her good enough your head will blow up..why?..cause after you tear it up really good for a few days she will look at her self different..then she'll start to glow..ass will get phat as hell..stomach start tonen down..befor you know it you got a dime on your shit...or maybe thats just me

i definatly agree with that.:lol:

Originally posted by unconscience

the OLDEST i would go is 45.

i know a 52 year old woman who looks honest to god better than about 80 percent of 18 year old girls i've ever seen.

fucking AWESOME full c breasts *(yes they are fake but they arent an upgrade or downgrade, just filler)*

super super tight ass.

not a single inch of her skin looks loose... tight as fuck... she's also got that "i dont tan but im in the sun at various points in the day" super lightly golden skin that DOESNT look like leather but like a sweet sweet honey bun.... god this bitch is FUCKING BANGIN.. runs 10 miles a day no joke, works out all the time.. god

giving... stalkin the elderly.

the whole 'likes skateboarders and needs to get laid' is perfect. and i'm even into women older than i am. but this girl was way too big for my liking and looked like a gremlin. her roommate's dog was looking better for sure if that gives you any idea. this girl was nasty.