Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloc131

older girls

i'm about to go hang out with a girl who is like 10 years older than i am. we've never met before. any suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no, I got your point. I love them older. Women that have their shit together are usually looking for a younger guy that doesnt have his shit together.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

no, I got your point. I love them older. Women that have their shit together are usually looking for a younger guy that doesnt have his shit together.

yeah i'm hoping so. we're meeting via a mutual friend. here is her description by the friend.

"loves skateboarders and needs to get laid. "

check and check

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

girls ten yrs older then me are women.

you mean mothers.

all i have to say, is good work. theres this girl i work with thats 10 years older than me and she touches my ass all the time.

yes indeed.

My babys mother is four years older than me and I just got out of a relation ship with a lady that was my social studies teacher in my old high school..she is now 31..

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

i like older chicks....they know what they are doin...

i ve been 2 years with an older women. they rock, but then its hard to get over it. FUCK!:(

went to the bar got with some 30 year old sexy milf took her to my boys house drank even more smoked dank and then i fell asleep on her lap on the couch...

so here is the story..

i go to this girl's place. she is making some food for some guy's birthday who is in some band. there is a show tonight so i just decided to go there and hang out while she did that. she lives with like 10 other people in some nice-ish house in the back woods kind of. some of the roommates were cool but this one dude kept on eyeball fucking me like i was some kind of jerk. whatever.

so i see this girl and she is totally not my type. she sounds nice on the phone and is pretty nice in person, but as far as looks go...

let's just say it's have to be pretty dark in the room if she wanted to get busy. she was kind of a big girl.

Originally posted by NOUM

Big girls need love too bro..how old was she?

she was 29. i like older girls but she wasnt too pretty

Originally posted by Bloc131

she was 29. i like older girls but she wasnt too pretty

Do you drink? Whats the problem?

<span style='color:black'>Get my name from krook.

Yeah i can see your dilema mang. Sorry about that. If i woulda been there 9 times outta 10 i woulda been drunk and she probably would have been saying something like "Quit humping my leg."</span>

i think i have natural occurances where i lose my judgment after hanging out a while.

when i first met her i knew for sure the dog was more attractive

but then i thought about tapping it in the dark and thought 'eh this aint so bad'

Bloc.

Fuck her..trust me..give it your best..put it on her like there is no other gilr in the worl and if you don't fuck her good enough your head will blow up..why?..cause after you tear it up really good for a few days she will look at her self different..then she'll start to glow..ass will get phat as hell..stomach start tonen down..befor you know it you got a dime on your shit...or maybe thats just me:rolleyes:

Noum Fattie Corpuscle

:lol: This thread is pure genius. I like big girls so i probably would have done it anyway. Did she have a pie face?