older girls

Bloc131

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

no, I got your point. I love them older. Women that have their shit together are usually looking for a younger guy that doesnt have his shit together.

yeah i'm hoping so. we're meeting via a mutual friend. here is her description by the friend.

"loves skateboarders and needs to get laid. "

check and check

so here is the story..

i go to this girl's place. she is making some food for some guy's birthday who is in some band. there is a show tonight so i just decided to go there and hang out while she did that. she lives with like 10 other people in some nice-ish house in the back woods kind of. some of the roommates were cool but this one dude kept on eyeball fucking me like i was some kind of jerk. whatever.

so i see this girl and she is totally not my type. she sounds nice on the phone and is pretty nice in person, but as far as looks go...

let's just say it's have to be pretty dark in the room if she wanted to get busy. she was kind of a big girl.

<span style='color:black'>Get my name from krook.

Yeah i can see your dilema mang. Sorry about that. If i woulda been there 9 times outta 10 i woulda been drunk and she probably would have been saying something like "Quit humping my leg."</span>

i think i have natural occurances where i lose my judgment after hanging out a while.

when i first met her i knew for sure the dog was more attractive

but then i thought about tapping it in the dark and thought 'eh this aint so bad'

Bloc.

Fuck her..trust me..give it your best..put it on her like there is no other gilr in the worl and if you don't fuck her good enough your head will blow up..why?..cause after you tear it up really good for a few days she will look at her self different..then she'll start to glow..ass will get phat as hell..stomach start tonen down..befor you know it you got a dime on your shit...or maybe thats just me:rolleyes:

Originally posted by NOUM

My babys mother is four years older than me and I just got out of a relation ship with a lady that was my social studies teacher in my old high school..she is now 31..

cuzin to cuzin conversations must expand.......i never knew this

i ve done one thick girl, she was my councelor at camp. but her face was really cute. i guess the drunk factor did help too, but it was one night i'll always remember..

i figured out that thick girls like to eat. In their pleasure to eat, they reflect that same pleasure when they give head. So they got the shit locked down down there:lick:

Archived