stretched ears

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the craziest part is she's a HUGE celebrity.. has done photo shoots with some of the top dogs of fashion, lives almost entirely off her magazine photo spreads.. not like snatch or metal slut either.. mags like the european cosmo or vanity equivalents... its fucking insane.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

yeah, i had 1/2 and they shrunk up really tight, even closed up.. but i do have little tiny knotty scars on em..

they arent all floppy like people would like you to believe.

also kid who started the thread.. DID YOU GO FROM 8 TO 2 IN ONE JUMP? if so you should be punched in the fucking head. a) you just MANGLED your ears... that is NOT a natural stretch and your shit will look more blown out than a girl who does double anal all day.

for real.. its your body, treat it nice cuz its the only one you got. stretching takes TIME... i went to 1/2 inch over a year and a half.. only ripped my ear once.. and that was my own damn fault *(fuck plastic jewelry)* but for real.. take it slow man.

i talked to like 4 piercers and they all said jumping more than two gages in one stretch is kinda risky but it all depends on the persons ears and how well they heal. so when i went to get the jewelry i was gonna go from 8 to 4 which should have been alright but the tapers i wanted started at like a 6 so the piercer said to just get the 2 gage tapers b/c they had a more gradual stretch and take em reallly slow. i went home and took out my old ones and sat on the couch with a mirror and lubed my ears and took almost 45 minutes on each ear. didnt hurt that much nor did i hear a tear. so i got proffesional opinions and yes i know the risk of blowouts.. they dont hurt at all today so i figure i didnt fuck em up to bad. but thanks for the help

yeah i feel ya thanks bro. all my friends who have em told me to just stick a paintbrush stick in em and stretch em as big as i want right away but that sounded weird cuz everyone i talk to said it takes em a year to get a 0. so i talked to some people and learned about blow outs.

I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't get any tattoos or piercings. I need to look like average joe so it's harder to catch me doing illegal stuff or looking suspiscious. But for those of you who like piercings and tattoos, by all means, stretch your ears, does not change the color on my tv.

"It's the new mod."

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Ohhh i thought that your earlobe would explode in half and you would have two dangley pieces hangin from your ears. That would be ill

when there big enough ill plug em with lit m-80's and blow my shit to pieces just for you mang!

"does not change the color on my T.V."

thats a fucking great saying. A+:lol: :lol:

i used to have 00's in my ears. i took them out not even 4 months ago and the holes look basically normal sized now. however, once you start going any bigger, they may not go back down. i just took them out cause i got sick of losing o-rings, plus i don't like the way they stink. i've taken out all my piercings and i'm pretty much only into getting tattooed now.

Originally posted by When

why is every kid these days so concerned with going big fast

you fucktards need to go about it the right way and take your time

i talked to like 5 piercers for at least 30 minutes each and shit. i was planning on goin one size at a time but they were all saying it was fine to do and i know the risks of blowouts so i dont wanna hear it man.

but its all good :cool:

that chicks crazy

i had stretched ears

stretched to around .8cm's. nothing to big.

i taken them out though cuz my motorcycle helmet irritates them. the helmets suposed to be tight and when i took it off it ripped my tunnels out of my ears. gets annoying

Originally posted by nick5542

i talked to like 5 piercers for at least 30 minutes each and shit. i was planning on goin one size at a time but they were all saying it was fine to do and i know the risks of blowouts so i dont wanna hear it man.

but its all good :cool:

id wonder how much the piercers knew if they were telling you its ok to jump and stretch faster. try and find an APP certified shop and talk to them.

Ive found the easyest way for my to stretch my Sah-du's/inner conches or what every want to call them, is tape. seriously. ive stretched my right one from 12g to 7/16 and my left one i had dermal punched at 4g and have since stretched it to 7/16. from 4g to 7/16 took alittle under a year and never really hurt of gave me any problems. Id just put another wrap of tape on every other week or so and it worked great.

eww. that girl on the first page is nasty.

i used to have my ears at a 4g, but i took them out, and the holes still haven't gone back to normal. boo.

my party trick used to be sticking straws through them or pencils, or other same sized objects. :)

i'm sure glad i didn't get a lot of piercings or tattoos, i'd be pissed now.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

my party trick used to be sticking straws through them or pencils, or other same sized objects.

I saw I guy put a lit cigarette though his ear and his girlfriend smoked it.

I guess the straw trick would be equally bizarro.

Archived