Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nick5542

stretched ears

Recommended Posts

Guest T E A S E R

nick- post a pik of your guaged twat :D

 

hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest keep
Originally posted by Giving Tree

yeah keloids are a fucking bitch.. i got one in my mouth from my lipring.

 

 

i have the WORST time healing piercings... for real.

 

needed to use more sea salts more often... less neosporin.

 

neosporin is somthing you should never use on your piercings. with most people if you just do the sea salt soaks twice a day for 10 minutes each you should be fine, just make sure you use the proper mesurements, 8oz water to 1/4 teaspoon seasalt. thats the most important part. If you still want to use a soak on it use Provon or Satin. Provon is a mild antibacterial soak that works great for piercings, you can get it at almost any drug store. Use the soak only one time a day. jesus, im not sure why i typed all that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Luca Brasi

a lot of work and money............

to look like a straight dickface

no,for real:lol:

 

 

to each his own exactly...

 

shits not that much money and i like them. also gives me something to look forward to every couple months :)

 

im glad my body heals really well and fast. never had a problem.

 

im also thinking about piercing something else, anyone have any ideas?

 

im thinking septum, or somewhere else on my ear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pa.jpg

i rarely wear jewelry in it anymore, but heres my pa ( i know u all wanted to see it hahah). septums are fun, mine is at 00 and i just wear a glass plug in it. most ppl dont even know i have it done. if youre a guy get youre apadrayva done. i had mine done with a 9ga needle then directly tapered to 8. fun stuff. painwise everything is downhill after youve have a 9ga needle pushed through the head of your penis ;) if youre a girly get some vert nips. yummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know man, fuck anything pierced below the waist shit seems to painful. and gaugin your septum seems weird

 

i saw a guy who gauged the top of his nostrils like between his bridge and septum. 0's on each side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got a homie whos nostrils are at least 1/2". last time i talked to him he had just ordered 1" eyelets for his conches. nigga is wild. about the pain aspect...its honestly in your head for the most part. sure theres discomfort but its only for a fraction of a second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T E A S E R

how do you piss with that big of a cock ring? that shits nasty...

 

the piss just drip off? shits raunchy.

 

:yuck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah thats cool, thing is im young and still need to find a career so it would be hard to get a job if i did what i want to with my piercings.

 

but i was actually thinking about tryin to be an apprentice and do piercings at some point. body mod has really caught my interest recently and my love for it is growing. shits really interesting. you seem to have a good idea of whats goin on, you have any suggestions for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest keep
Originally posted by dowmagik

i got a homie whos nostrils are at least 1/2".

 

would his name happen to be Pat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest keep
Originally posted by nick5542

yeah thats cool, thing is im young and still need to find a career so it would be hard to get a job if i did what i want to with my piercings.

 

but i was actually thinking about tryin to be an apprentice and do piercings at some point. body mod has really caught my interest recently and my love for it is growing. shits really interesting. you seem to have a good idea of whats goin on, you have any suggestions for me?

 

its been my experience that you need to know someone who work/owns a studio really well to get a job at one. ive know all the people at one of our studio's for literally years and an just now maybe getting my foot in the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by keep

its been my experience that you need to know someone who work/owns a studio really well to get a job at one. ive know all the people at one of our studio's for literally years and an just now maybe getting my foot in the door.

 

 

thank you for actually somewhat helping me, i know a few people here maybe i could talk to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That shit is retarded. I see all those kids with the tight pants and studded belts rocking out that shit. Oh what I would do if only I had an island far off from civilization to ship them to and lots and lots of bombs. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GucciCondom

That shit is retarded. I see all those kids with the tight pants and studded belts rocking out that shit. Oh what I would do if only I had an island far off from civilization to ship them to and lots and lots of bombs. :rolleyes:

 

 

dont see why it should matter to you, but whatever. i dont rock the tight jeans black hair and white belt but i like my ears. sorry if you have a problem with hipsters, im not a fan of them either.

 

in the words of a toy: bomb walls not people hahahahah.......

 

simma down now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×