Invisible for a day.

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what would i do for a day of invisible fun?

12:00 AM - Get up and walk outside naked. Masterbate on the curb.

12:05 AM - Walk next door to my hot neighbors house, get inside, find her bed, have fun with pulling her sheets off and touching her while she sleeps, end this session with masterbating over her.

12:45 AM - Walk outside and take a heap in the middle of the street. Leave a note in it saying "Roadrunner Food"

12:55 AM - Break a car window (probably an expensive car), wait until the owner comes outside with the key to turn the alarm off, kick his ass and take his keys, while saying things like, "dont cry, dont cry, dont cry"

Get in the fuckers car and watch his startled face as i take off.

1:05 AM - Take a ride around town, going real slow when there is people and then watch them try to be heroes and stop the "car whose parking brake went out" then when they get near, hit the gas and laugh.

2:00Am - Go into the grocery store, preferrably a 24hour store and put my meat on the meat in the meat section. Also i would grab the bread and throw it randomly at people walking by.

2:50AM - Get a lot of lighter fluid from this grocery store and lighters, lots of that, leave a big puddle of fluid in the middle of an aisle with a lighter next to it, when someone comes to check it out, light that fucker up.

3:10AM- Catch a bus and take it around town, find a nice looking woman on this bus, though at this time that is unlikely, but alas if i do, i would stand over her from the seat in front of her, and put my penis about an inch from her face, that smack her with it.

3:50AM - Continue with the cock smacking.

4:20AM - Contnue with the cock smacking.

5:00AM - Get off the bus at a nice neigborhood, wait outside of a nice house and wait for the people to leave, go inside this house and lounge around for a while, possibly wack off in the lady of the houses panty drawer, look for a kids room. Take an old journal and do some nice pretty outlines in there. Get lots of tape and seran wrap if they have it, or tin foil and make artistic pieces out of their furniture. While here i would possible turn their t.v.'s backwards, facing the opposite direction, write a note and stab it into the wall, then note shall read, "we know you have it, we will be back.", then trash the childrens rooms, leaving the other rooms intact.

6:10AM - Find a bus stop in this same neighborhood, around this time high school kids are going to school, get onto this bus and find a nice girl, one of those girl next door types, stand next to her since i dont want to sit cuz that would cause suspicion in her, or maybe not.hmmmm, well anyway, i would run my fingers ontop of her breast, pinching it ever so often. Run my fingers down her crotch of course, and just basically molest this girl........but with love.

6:40 AM - Get to the school, walk around and brush up against little horney bitches, find a hot teacher and slap her ass, find the principal and fuck him up with his / or her (equal oportunity ass kicker over her) own telephone.

7:10 AM - Find the P.A system in the school, start singing some hardcore goodies, saying shit like Rise against your master, start crying like a little girl and blabbing about the death of the slavemasters, scream about the corruption of the youth, Tell all the girls that if they are not virgins, they are sluts and no man will ever love a slut, tell all the guys, that the average size of a guy is 8 inches,

7:50AM - find the girls locker room, walk around and try to find one of those "dirty talks' that bitches have, listen in and giggle ever so often, if anybody says "this is wierd", push them agains a locker and scream "YOUR FUCKING RIGHT" into their faces.

8:20AM - obviously by this time people know i am here, so i would say fuckit, i would walk around and fucking punch people, just push people and throw them down the stairs and shit, throw chairs and shit around, break things, Leave the school, but not after another session of teenage molestation.

12:00 PM - Find myway into a walmart, get as many cans as i can carry, start doing throwies outside the store, throw the unused cans at passer-by's . Keep doing this for about another 2 hours, just cover the outside with throwies.

2:00PM - Walk around this walmart, that is if they havent shut it down thus far and find big breasted ladies, then rip their shirts off, i would find me a leatard (sp?), and go into the dressing room, obviously it would mold to fit me, and therfore i would be the incredible leatard man, with no head feet or hands, and pretend to be a manaquin, while doing this, i would get a monster boner, and stand in the barbie doll section, with barbie horseriding me.

4:00PM - I would steal many more cans of paint, and walk around town, bombing cars stuck in traffic, and breaking windows and shit, just doing reckless destruction.

6:00PM - I would go back to my neighbors house at this point and find the one i nuted on earlier, they are twins, so yea, twice the fun, follow this bitch around the house and wait for her to sit down or something, stand in front of her and wack away, then of coarse, give her a nice facial, id like to do this preferrable when she is speaking with her mother, or her little sister.

8:00PM - Find another car, go to a gas station and drop the hose, then start spraying gas all over the place, i would then leave a trail and light the fucker up with the lighters from the grocery store, i want to smile at this.

10:00pm - start heading home, one day of invisiblity is nice, but i dont want to be found naked outside, i would again go into my neighbors house, and do the same thing over again, probably this time, go at her, or her little sister.

11:00Pm - get onto 12oz and write about my invisible day.

11:30Pm - go ouside and masterbate on the curb again.

12:00Am - go to sleep.

Arcel is about to join the 6k Krew..tell rage and sneak I said i'll see them soon..

If I was invisible for a day..I would break into all the 12oz veterans houses and delete atleast 4k worth of posts...although that would take way more than a day...fuck it..I would just streak like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

1. BREAK INTO THE NEAREST GUN STORE

2. LOAD UP A FEW DUFFEL BAGS OF WEAPONS

3. FIND A SICK SUV OR HUMVEE AND JACK IT

4. RIDE AROUND SHOOTING SHIT

Archived