Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

Post *YOUR* favorite tshirt... you have to 0wn it.

Ok, post your favorite tshirt, you can post more than one, please don't post shit you found on the internet, this has got to be like the "post your room" thread. I'll participate and bump that thread in a minute or so.

So take a picture of your shirt, and post it, you can also post your shirt's asl... ha kidding.

well i dont have a digi to do this....but...i like my plain black swapmeet tshirts...theyre light, pretty comfy...fit good too...o and my old nordtrom longsleeves...theyre real comfy on the cool nights...eatra thin cotton...one is white with blue pinstripe.. sorta like plaid but the stripes are too thin so it doesnt look like plaid....and the other is a brown striped version of teh first....

aww shit. Ive got a few favs, some Ive seriously had for almost my entire life.

Ill bump this when I recharge my camera batteries.

likingthisthreadidea

Guest Pilau Hands

i have a black one from hanes that fits me just right and i like it

my white ones are pretty badass too

i have a white t-shirt from sixcents that was like the I [heart] NY shirt, except in place of the big red heart, there was a red bomb...can't really wear that anymore though.

I couldn't find my fucking camera earlier, my brother probably squirreled it away. Anyway, nice cans Kettie, and thank you fawkers that made this into your personal chat thread. Nice job dickweeds.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now