Hysterical Uncontrolable Laughter

Guest imported_Tesseract

ok this isnt that funny but everytime i go to this one china buffet i end up with this laughter. one time it was this kid telling me about this kid who has a dodge 600 turbo. hahaha if you know what a dode 600 is this is very funny. dodge 600 turbo ha:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

So i remembered...i knew i had something to add on the face-face deal.

One day, 6 years ago, i'm in design class and this girl called bilini (her actuall last name) walks in wearing black tight clothes and a pair of white, superfat basketball sneakers...my friend goes:

whoa! its AIR BILINI

you dont think thats funny?

guess what?....

THIS IS THE HYSTERICAL UNCONTROLABLE LAUGHTER THREAD

Originally posted by Tesseract

whoa! its AIR BILINI

not bad not bad. it sounds like you had to be there.

i went to school with this girl names kendra who got clowned on all the time. i always felt bad and never took part in her day-to-day torture. but there was one day taht i really honestly thought i was going to piss my self from laughing.

she walks into school wearing one of those big puffy vests(it gets nippy here is boston in the winter), only this one was silver. my boy sitting next to me takes one looks and announces at the top of his voice:

ATTENTION KENDRA: THE TRIP TO THE MOON HAS BEEN CANCELED. PLEASE REMOVE YOURE GEAR IMMIDIATLY

maybe you had to be there......

Originally posted by mr.yuck

One night i was driving home-drunk- and i drove by this chinese joint that was called CHINKEE CHICKEE. that was one of those times i almost died laughing.

hahah thats fucking awesome i saw one once called "CHO KING"

just remembered this one

Originally posted by $360

http://www.mtv.com/news/images/archive/sq-mandy-moore-flips-hair-euf.jpg'>

hahah i just remember something really funny. ya know how her new movie is called "how to deal"? theres posters for it all over my town, and some townie wrote at the bottom "crack" so it says "how to deal crack"

hahahahgv asjhvbghadv

didnt feel like typung it again.

good stuff

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mr.yuck

One night i was driving home-drunk- and i drove by this chinese joint that was called CHINKEE CHICKEE. that was one of those times i almost died laughing.

HAHAHHAHA, dude...i saw a place called Croissant-Hassan

now, if you think that croissants are french, Hassan is a arab name, the place is in greece AND that the fuckin thing rhymes...you get the full recipee done...

THIS IS THE HYSTERICAL UNCONTROLABLE LAUGHTER THREAD

My sister-in-law knows this guy with a shaved head who is so fat that the back of his neck has fat rolls on it. One day I was talking to her on the phone and she called him "pack'o'franks" because she said his neck looks like hot dogs.

me and koh were hysterical the other day because of this wizard

Originally posted by $360

not bad not bad. it sounds like you had to be there.

i went to school with this girl names kendra who got clowned on all the time. i always felt bad and never took part in her day-to-day torture. but there was one day taht i really honestly thought i was going to piss my self from laughing.

she walks into school wearing one of those big puffy vests(it gets nippy here is boston in the winter), only this one was silver. my boy sitting next to me takes one looks and announces at the top of his voice:

ATTENTION KENDRA: THE TRIP TO THE MOON HAS BEEN CANCELED. PLEASE REMOVE YOURE GEAR IMMIDIATLY

maybe you had to be there......

hahaha

ok...

so I'm hurting from a hangover and my roomie keeps pestering me.

You know the shit girls can do when they know you're weak. Belly pokes,

all that annoying stuff. So I try to flick my towel at her and the thing

ends up smaking me in the back of the head. It's not that funny but

she laughed for a soild 5 minutes.

• 1 month later...

man where was I when this thread happened....

face face... hahaha.

So I'm sitting on my couch last week watching tv, and my cousin is over

with her one year old. She's sitting next to the coffee table in front of me

and just behind her is the baby's carseat... well apparently the kid

wanted more attention, so he hauls ass toward his mom but misses

and hits the carseat, does a fucking flip and lands on his back. I laughed

so fucking hard I almost pissed myself. I now call him Crash Test.

so how about this funny thing that happened to me. I found god when I stopped trying to prove he existed.

I proved it to myself "scientifically", but man... mind control is mind control.

believe what you want. laughter is the best cure for unhappiness. my favorite joke was from eddie murphy's interview with Jay Leno one night it was like "that joke has the 'two drop pee guarantee'"... if you don't piss your pants, you ain't alive.

peeing your pants from laughter is great. now act like it only happens to girls. can't control your bladder?

YOUR BLADDER CONTROLS YOU.

Archived