How Cheap

Guest blame

Ok so I have this fried who is pretty embarrassing to hang around but fun for the most part, his just really cheap not that I’m complaining just thought you all would find some of these antics amusing.

So the other day he goes “you want to go grab a drink” so we go into this restaurant diner thing and he just asks for two waters, I’m like man you cant do that he goes informs me he does this all the time he then brings out 2-3 packets of kool-aid type powder mixes and proceeds to mix it with our waters making use of all the sugar packets on the table. We then enjoyed the ambiance of the diner while having 3 kool-aid water drinks each we were gone when the lady came back to ask for our final order :lol:.

Then we go to eat and he has like stacks of coupons for just about everything and he called the pizza place before hand and said some stuff, the pizza ended up being virtually free…. He shows me this spot in the library that has DVD’s that they loan for free he grabs a few of those and a magazine or two, it was crazy. Your dollar always stretches further when you’re with this guy moments are golden.

Does anyone else have any cheap friends like this, or perhaps does any of this stuff themselves?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was suppost to meet my then bf in front of the movie theaters and we were suppost to go in together...just so he didnt have to pay he came early, bought the ticket, and waited for me outside...when i came he just said that he bought his ticket and ran inside before i could say anything...so i had to pay for my own ticket...im not complaining or anything but im just used to the guy paying for my tickets....jeez

I use money saving schemes like that shit. One great thing about the library is if you borrow some ones card you can rent a bunch of double CDs and then sell them to a pawn shop or something. Theres no shame in shaving a few bucks here and there. I'm just trying to save up to be jewish someday.

Archived