Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BloodKlot

OWEL.............you bitch

man your hella weak

you said ohh yeah ill burn that ill birn that BLAH BLAH BLAH fucking blah

we do it post more then the one sketch the one of your friends did

bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i scratched the water painting idea cause that involves me leaving my house......... i think im going to do a painting on a toy train or something :

Originally posted by niik

i scratched the water painting idea cause that involves me leaving my house......... i think im going to do a painting on a toy train or something :

you have the most off the wall out the ass excuses for not postin, cuz i can garuntee the second you get home from work you pass out then get up and walk to work with no time to sketch some shit

i got alot of time to kill inbeteen classes

i found out my nitch aint in painting but im working on it :|

Originally posted by onesecondple

you have the most off the wall out the ass excuses for not postin, cuz i can garuntee the second you get home from work you pass out then get up and walk to work with no time to sketch some shit

hahahhaha werd

niik you fucking slap dick, where do you live. I think we should box this out since you seem to be to busy to pull your head out of your ass, you wanna battle me it's gonna be on a wall. Fuck your blackbook and cocksuckin train. Be a fuckin man for once in your life, come out side a play. BITCH

bloodklot taking after toad with thoes excuses huh? this is a really reallyyy old flick i did in 3 min ;) lol shits a joke times two.

boxing because of this lol kid hey you need to chill hit this skin blunt and pass it ;)

your wacktastic

yo toad... work on the hand man, please. It's not only illegable but don't look to great. It don't flow and is all jagged and shit. Plus l;ooks liek it took you a while. And that ain't no throw up, it would take too long to be considered one.... most throw ups are just bubble letter kinda shit, quick, easy and FAST. Yea, so work on the hand and make it more smooth and make it flow... makin the letters connect always helps make ya hand flow better and be done quicker also. Just some tips and yea thats bout it, peace.

Originally posted by niik

they both look the same :o

when are you gonna post some shit? cuz if you have time to talk so much shit, you can at least throw up something on 12oz so maybe we will realize you are good, but i doubt it cuz you take so damn long and wont post shit