OWEL.............you bitch

BloodKlot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BloodKlot

phism this shit has nothing to with you, but hey you wanna talk shit out of place then I'll be more than happy to take you on and out. Bring it badass, trains, walls, in your pussy black book, I'll battle, beat your ass or fuckinn just pop your ass. Your choice, at least post something to back up you mouth. So act right before you get smacked right.bitch.

that's nice, but if you wanna say something about talking shit out of place, don't put your beef on a public forum and expect everyone else to stay out of it. besides, this is the internet, i can talk all the shit i want and what are you gonna do? curse? besides, i'm not a writer. so you're going to have to "fuckinn just pop" my ass. and i'm going to assume you weren't referring to my anal cherry, because i'm happy with my life as a heterosexual and can't accept those sorts of advances. how about i run ms paint and we can have a real nerdy internet battle, instead of this half-ass attempt here?

i don't fight 13 year old white boys.

Originally posted by phism

that's nice, but if you wanna say something about talking shit out of place, don't put your beef on a public forum and expect everyone else to stay out of it. besides, this is the internet, i can talk all the shit i want and what are you gonna do? curse? besides, i'm not a writer. so you're going to have to "fuckinn just pop" my ass. and i'm going to assume you weren't referring to my anal cherry, because i'm happy with my life as a heterosexual and can't accept those sorts of advances. how about i run ms paint and we can have a real nerdy internet battle, instead of this half-ass attempt here?

i don't fight 13 year old white boys.

como se disa DISS

Toad-this is the internet, there's no dissin here just half assed attempts.

PHISM- First off it's not about beef and that's why Im telling people to give up the shit talking, and if you aren't a writer then you are the last person to be speaking. I'm also not asking people to stay out of it but if your gonna say something or put thought into typing at least try and help, unless you like seeing untalented toys with no direction all over your nieghborhood, that can't be good for your photo album.

This is about me giving this kid the most basic stuff so that he can get on the right path. Sure the shit I drew was crap but I wasnt going for asthetics i was trying to point out the type of simple things he should be doing, no arrows, no crazy curves, just basic bars and form. I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about sence you dont write. Maybe you do know, maybe you know alot about graff, and if that's the case then you should be encouraging new kids commin up. So if you aint helpin' then keep ya lips shut. And by the way, Im 21 and mexican.

i know i ramble but it's hard to comunicate on the internet but I'd love to do this more if you want...aim=BloodKlotUEK...

Niik- any time cupcake.

Originally posted by BloodKlot

Toad-this is the internet, there's no dissin here just half assed attempts.

PHISM- First off it's not about beef and that's why Im telling people to give up the shit talking, and if you aren't a writer then you are the last person to be speaking. I'm also not asking people to stay out of it but if your gonna say something or put thought into typing at least try and help, unless you like seeing untalented toys with no direction all over your nieghborhood, that can't be good for your photo album.

This is about me giving this kid the most basic stuff so that he can get on the right path. Sure the shit I drew was crap but I wasnt going for asthetics i was trying to point out the type of simple things he should be doing, no arrows, no crazy curves, just basic bars and form. I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about sence you dont write. Maybe you do know, maybe you know alot about graff, and if that's the case then you should be encouraging new kids commin up. So if you aint helpin' then keep ya lips shut. And by the way, Im 21 and mexican.

i know i ramble but it's hard to comunicate on the internet but I'd love to do this more if you want...aim=BloodKlotUEK...

Niik- any time cupcake.

are you talking to toad or who?:o

i am an asshole on the internet ;)

all i'm saying is that you could just keep this to emails or something, because no one else needs to waste their clicks on this thread.

i know enough about graf. but i am too lazy and apathetic to do it myself, not to mention lack of the practice to refine any skill.

and since we're introducing ourselves, i'm 19, polynesian, and i like long conversations about professional hair products and strolls through post-industrial wastelands.

p.s. clockwork: it's not racism... it is a stereotype, though, admittedly. i find white people reluctant to get into physical confrontation. unless they're drunk, but that's anybody.

The reason I dont keep this in e-mails is because I'm hoping other people might want to add thier advice, but instead everybody just started talking shit. I guess that's my fault for the way I started this thread off.

I'm glad this became civil.

a side note...

"i find white people reluctant to get into physical confrontation."

you're hanging out with the wrong white kids.

toad you r an idiot you know ....bloodkut with all the "beef" he is giving you is trying to be a mentor for you for some reason he choose you and decided to teach you a lil and you give him in return sarcastic remarks??????? i meant wut the fuck you should be thankfull for it and shut up i've been begging ppl to be my mentors no one wants too the only one that helped me more or less is izze and i was thankfull , so i recomend you to listen and to shut up

*sorry if someone already said somthing about it its jut that i didnt take time to read the whole thread

Originally posted by JayFo

niik, he has apost with sketches... just look around a bit. Yoiur the one without pics anywhere, exceptions of that yellow thing that the post title was new jive or somethin like that.

Word is bond. What niik you skerd?? You want me to post something so you can say "oh i can burn that" then not even post something. I wish i could reach through your screen and stab you.

Hmm. i hope your not talking to meh cuz I know Toad very well and he disives to be made fun of by meh :D , but otherwise I'm not talking shit on people, I wouldn't want to I'm not niik........, I love toad but......I'm not gonna finish this sentence:D, hey you sound pretty cool, whats up?:mexican:

Originally posted by niik

BloodKlot wanna battle and see who gets left face down ass up?

yo niik, i am ready to see your shit, i mean, bloodklot dissin me in other posts but whatver, in the battle between him and you, he fuckin burns your shit, oohh, wait you dont fuckin post shit, you just talk like you jesus of graff, shut the fuck up till you put up some sketch or pieces, fuck off man, and bloodklot, dont know what i did to get you so pissed, but i dont thinkk that new s is that bad

Finally!

Originally posted by toad_AAA

ok i think that cheery love is my EX hopefully not cause i hate my EX i hate her well shes using too many big words to br my ex. My ex is maddd dumb

:lol: :lol: :lol: It Took you 3 freaken days for you to find out who I am man you are pathetic and I'm not maddd domb your funny william, you could of just looked in my profile DUH! come on hunn you know better than that (I think):yum:

Re: Finally!

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

:lol: :lol: :lol: It Took you 3 freaken days for you to find out who I am man you are pathetic and I'm not maddd domb your funny william, you could of just looked in my profile DUH! come on hunn you know better than that (I think):yum:

FUCK U BITCH THATS Y I DIDNT WANNA TELL YOU ABOUT THIS SITE CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE FUCKING DUMB AND SHIT AND LEARN WHERE TO POST YOUR SHIT FUCKING WHORE

FUCKING STALKER

DOES YOU ONLINE JOURNAL SAY"TODAY I JOINED 12OZPROPHET.COM"

CAUSE YOU ALWAYS WRITE DUMB SHIT AND LIES

AND THAT WAS ME ON JOSH'S SN BITCH

Archived