OWEL.............you bitch

BloodKlot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Finally!

Originally posted by toad_AAA

FUCK U BITCH THATS Y I DIDNT WANNA TELL YOU ABOUT THIS SITE CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE FUCKING DUMB AND SHIT AND LEARN WHERE TO POST YOUR SHIT FUCKING WHORE

FUCKING STALKER

DOES YOU ONLINE JOURNAL SAY"TODAY I JOINED 12OZPROPHET.COM"

CAUSE YOU ALWAYS WRITE DUMB SHIT AND LIES

AND THAT WAS ME ON JOSH'S SN BITCH

you kids needa work this shit out else where, on the phone, aim, but not 12oz, specially not in a paperchase thread, but haha, go toad

dear cherry luv,

most people do not know the proper way to slit their wrists. the majority of people use a razor or a knife wich is correct but what you may not have known is ,instead of cutting across at the base of your wrist over the vein. you shou make a deep insicion with a razor on the largest vein in your arm from the middle of your forearm down to the base of your wrist. in doing this there will be minimal pain that has been known to people that cut across instead of up and down, also cutting this way limits the chance of proper stitching if you happen to live.

many things help in making the blood thin so it flows faster painkillers , bacardi 151, crack, my dick in your mouth, lsd.

in closing i would like to say shut the fuck up and go post naked pictures of yourself in channel zero before you kill yourself

yers truly MR. PINCHE MOOGLE

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

dear cherry luv,

most people do not know the proper way to slit their wrists. the majority of people use a razor or a knife wich is correct but what you may not have known is ,instead of cutting across at the base of your wrist over the vein. you shou make a deep insicion with a razor on the largest vein in your arm from the middle of your forearm down to the base of your wrist. in doing this there will be minimal pain that has been known to people that cut across instead of up and down, also cutting this way limits the chance of proper stitching if you happen to live.

many things help in making the blood thin so it flows faster painkillers , bacardi 151, crack, my dick in your mouth, lsd.

in closing i would like to say shut the fuck up and go post naked pictures of yourself in channel zero before you kill yourself

yers truly MR. PINCHE MOOGLE

and coumadin/warfarin sodium, its a rx drug, also known as rat poison, its a blood thinner

Re: Re: Re: Finally!

Originally posted by onesecondple

you kids needa work this shit out else where, on the phone, aim, but not 12oz, specially not in a paperchase thread, but haha, go toad

WORD. You kids better get your act right and pull your heads out of eachothers asses. Delete your fucking post this is no where to be doing this. I expect that just out of self respect you'll delete all of your posts that have something to do with this little argument. If not self respect, at least out of respect for how much work i did to keep the shit talking and random nonsense out of here. But hey whatever, aint my forum.

Originally posted by BloodKlot

Ya know, If I were a super hero, rat poison would be my arch nemesis.

yes, yes it would, unless you where a super bloodklot and the rat poison was week, like little kids, like the two kids postin about their bitchy relationship in 2 threads on this forum

Re: Re: OWEL.............you bitch

Originally posted by Im Broke

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid74/p7150aa8904612e65222e7b17b203143a/fb60227d.jpg'>

I like this 1 ^ ^ ^ i can deffenetly see this up in the "Brick Slayers" thred!

GO BOMB DAWG!!!

hey you fucking idoit thats my name dumb ass not him mine mine mine mine not his mine i dont thnk he wants to bomb my name fucking new guys

Originally posted by BloodKlot

Word is bond. What niik you skerd?? You want me to post something so you can say "oh i can burn that" then not even post something. I wish i could reach through your screen and stab you.

how true how true. i mean you sayin shit on my stuff, its cool, makin a new post wasent a good idea, well not a good execution but a decent idea. I mean most of the this you sayin i see where it is comin from, but this kid is just fuckin throwin all this "i can burn that" i can burn this shit, but he aint post shit. i know im not the best but at least i post some of my shit to see what people say, so niik, quit bein a bitch and post, put up something so we can say "yes, he did burn him" or "he cant back shit up " (probably the latter of the two becaus eyou have taken so long to post anything

you know luckly i have today off but i dont think im going to waste my time doing something tuesday i have work and the dentist, wednesday i start back school.......... so i bet wednesday ull see a piece from me ;P

Originally posted by niik

i scratched the water painting idea cause that involves me leaving my house......... i think im going to do a painting on a toy train or something :

you have the most off the wall out the ass excuses for not postin, cuz i can garuntee the second you get home from work you pass out then get up and walk to work with no time to sketch some shit

Originally posted by onesecondple

you have the most off the wall out the ass excuses for not postin, cuz i can garuntee the second you get home from work you pass out then get up and walk to work with no time to sketch some shit

hahahhaha werd

niik you fucking slap dick, where do you live. I think we should box this out since you seem to be to busy to pull your head out of your ass, you wanna battle me it's gonna be on a wall. Fuck your blackbook and cocksuckin train. Be a fuckin man for once in your life, come out side a play. BITCH

bloodklot taking after toad with thoes excuses huh? this is a really reallyyy old flick i did in 3 min ;) lol shits a joke times two.

boxing because of this lol kid hey you need to chill hit this skin blunt and pass it ;)

your wacktastic

yo toad... work on the hand man, please. It's not only illegable but don't look to great. It don't flow and is all jagged and shit. Plus l;ooks liek it took you a while. And that ain't no throw up, it would take too long to be considered one.... most throw ups are just bubble letter kinda shit, quick, easy and FAST. Yea, so work on the hand and make it more smooth and make it flow... makin the letters connect always helps make ya hand flow better and be done quicker also. Just some tips and yea thats bout it, peace.

Originally posted by niik

they both look the same :o

when are you gonna post some shit? cuz if you have time to talk so much shit, you can at least throw up something on 12oz so maybe we will realize you are good, but i doubt it cuz you take so damn long and wont post shit

Archived