Dennis Miller... What a Cockbite!

Smart

Man, who knew this guy's lackluster performance on Monday Night Football* would lead him to being a Repulican shill on Fox News Channel... What a fucking whore he's become... babe.

*"He made him look like Dandy Randy Wolkowski from the '23 Blues at the signing of the Treaty of Utrecht... Utrecht, Babe..."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would catch his show every now and then when I had cable 4 years ago. It was enjoyable. I even racked his book; that was pretty funny also. But as of late I cannot comment.

He seems like an arrogant prick, but thats what I liked about his comedy.

I'll vote option number B. (Insert obscure reference here)

Guest im not witty

im tyotally wasted and i vote B.... i have the offwhite ablum,= i love o9ld dennnis. new dennis sux. murder death kill.

people like him and bill o'reily are annoying beyond comprehension. they're so completely far out there, and stuck on their own dicks, that they fail to reflect even the slightest bit of reallity.

it's also amusing, because michael moore is pretty much the only thing the left has comparable to a rush limbau, or dennis miller, and the right wing lamboasts him every chance they get. meanwhile, nearly every one of their 'representatives' is far worse than he is.

fuck dennis miller and his arcane masurbatory references.

oh, and another thing, when right wing musicians/celebrities speak out about how other musicians/celebrities should keep their political oppinions to themselves, why is it that they never ever mention those mus/celeb's that support the right wing agenda?

oh, wait, i know, cause its kid rock and he's dumb.

sorry, politics make me crabby.

Archived