READ THIS>>>>I NEED THIS

Temp Name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumour has it someone posted a fucking sick flic of a wholecar boxcar that was painted like a schoolbus and had burners for wheels and well being a lover of sick fr8s, i wanna see this bad boy...someone please be so kind as to tell me the topic name where i can view said photo.

thanks.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

Fools Get Stamped...dope till it happens though.

didn't they leave the numbers on the bottom right corner? just curious, i thought they only stamp the car if the numbers have been painted over.

that top2bottom is the freshest shit buy

far.props to the fools from fgs that did that shit you guys are killing the lines so fine...the solo artist would be proud...

kaper,box*s,ng,dmn,lies,rtz,..

peace out hommies!

Originally posted by Blackdeath:

You gotta do what you gotta do. It's not gonna have the same effect if the black box and the info is left out.

They could've just left the numbers showing...

Now, when railworkers put the numbers back up, they might put a big buff box where the numbers go, then put the numbers on that...

what the fuck? that shit is nice... I'm not really feelin the piece but the whole concept is really tight. Nice work. The bus driver should have been stickin his head out the window wit a can in his hand...

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Originally posted by Secret:

I've met the people that did that whole car... I've heard of FGS but didn't think it was the same crew that I've heard of. I had no idea they were capable of doing something so fresh!

your a joke>>>>

Archived