petition to have 'OLA' deemed a banable offense.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hang on a second....

i go off the board for a little while and it's become a dictatorship?

shame shame shame.......

i know tease can be a little young and stupid, but seriously, if him using 'ola' once or twice in a post was enough to get your blood boiling, i think you need some anger management classes. just cos you have the power to ban people that piss you off even in the slightest way doesn't mean you can. you're here to moderate the board and make sure everyone follows the rules. last time i checked use of the word 'ola' was not a bannable offence. i could name 10 people you should be banning before this kid.

Originally posted by ARCEL

seeking didnt ban him untill he started talking shit, regardless, there have been other reasons for the action

yeah, but he started talking shit after being victimised. not the best way of going about it, i agree, but it was his way of trying to defend himself. as somebody else said, why did he get banned but mapo only got probation? i think if tease was on probation he'd be playing a different tune.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

hang on a second....

i go off the board for a little while and it's become a dictatorship?

shame shame shame.......

i know tease can be a little young and stupid, but seriously, if him using 'ola' once or twice in a post was enough to get your blood boiling, i think you need some anger management classes. just cos you have the power to ban people that piss you off even in the slightest way doesn't mean you can. you're here to moderate the board and make sure everyone follows the rules. last time i checked use of the word 'ola' was not a bannable offence. i could name 10 people you should be banning before this kid.

i guess you have been off the board for a while because if you werent you would know thats not why... every thread he touches instantly turns into a bullshit useless name calling extravaganza.

well, i figured that if there was a thread entitled "petition to have 'OLA' deemed a banable offense" then it was based on the word ola only. i was under the impression that if somebody's worthy of banning, it's not up to public vote, it's up to the mod's discretion. maybe seeking should have just skipped this thread altogether and just banned him if that was the case.

freedom of speech?? what? this site isn't run under the fucking constitution...

anyways, for someone who has been banned more than a handful of times he should know when to simmer down and stay in the background.

he'll be back on, at first nice and quiet..no one will know its him, then people will figure it out and he will over a period of time become more and more out and over spoken, annoying and pressing his luck... same ol' same ol. he gets a big ass head and test his limits until he gets banned. what the fuck ever.

This is excactly how nazi Germany started...

im a full supporter of the teasola, i mean wtf? he made things around here.....colorfull, he was always down for a good arguement and i looooooooooooooooooooooove to argue. but you know what? its cool like some one else said just hit him up on aim. just my 2 shiny pennies but i think he shoulda stayed. you can add my name too the list of supporters too. teaseola foreverola

Archived