petition to have 'OLA' deemed a banable offense.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people who consider themselves funny = try hards...

if you're really funny, other people will tell you that don't tell yourself

if the other people telling you this are 15-17 year old computer nerds... you're not funny...

adding "ola" onto every fifth word in your post isn't funny, it may have been - but thats called overkill

did anyone read the mcveigh essay?

it deserves its own thread.

and tease, i just think ola is overused. if it was a petition to ban you i would be against it. if youd have just snuck into a word here and there it would keep its quirkiness, but when it is every other word its just overkill. kinda like how makros posts alot of pictures and its weird, but when we had that period where everyone was doing it, it got tiring real quick.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i read that essay..and i agree with it....the US is a really fucked up country...if i lived in afghanistan or someshit i would be itching to go blow up a building full of stupidass americans

Adding ola to the end of every word is by no means funny. If that's your idea of humour, then you must be the most boring fucker on earth. It had some kind of gay novelty the first time, but that's just what it was, gay.

I bet you laugh out loud every time you type it.

I sign this petition 5000 times.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i havnt read many of his posts but ive seen some of his stupid little cronies using that ola shit thinking its funny. its sad, because they all think they are the jesters of 12oz, like we find them funny.

:rolleyes: whatever. i dont post here that much anyways.

but yeah, if theres some sort of e-petition than id add both of my user names to it.

Originally posted by loopsnew

personally, i vote for a word filter so that everytime 'ola' is typed, it reads 'oye como va'. or 'buttmunch'...

without ola, there would be no written word. well, atleast in india... random. i know.

:n

i went to the malloye como va

hmmm...could catch on

Guest TresOne
Originally posted by mr_president

you all suck at life...

Ok, most of what this kid says doesn't really affect me, but you are the LAST fucking person on Earth to be saying that. GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER, GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU SOCIAL PARASITE

Seeking, just do Tease, and everyone else a favour, and ban him. It's for his own fucking good! Maybe he'll grow up..

Originally posted by TresOne

Ok, most of what this kid says doesn't really affect me, but you are the LAST fucking person on Earth to be saying that. GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER, GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU SOCIAL PARASITE

Seeking, just do Tease, and everyone else a favour, and ban him. It's for his own fucking good! Maybe he'll grow up..

who the fuck are you bitch? how do i know youre doing anything worth while in your life?

shut the fuck up bitch.

:lol: