Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
swiss cheese

Difficult times

^Thanks.

I see it as a morphing of architecture and graffiti. They both relate very well.

I see most of my drawings as either plans or sections of buildings, or both overlapping. Then, some of my drawings I see as arial views of architecture and landscaping interacting to form a fractal pattern. Look at a parking lot from the sky with some random cars about interacting with the grid of the light posts and how that bisects a series of buildings hugging a river. Those random geometries intrigue me. You can zoom in and out any distance and a new set of geometries will emerge.

I dont purposely go and draw these ideas, but those moments excite me creatively ,and then my drawings seem to have that same quality. It is subconsciously coming out through meditative drawing.

good to see that you're still posting, under the current circumstances

are you planning on going back home? i mean, you're original location, in the south?

swiss, good to hear it. you lived up north while going to college, right?

well, for half the time...i only have a decent memory, so forgive me.

stay in touch, man.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

^Thanks.

I see it as a morphing of architecture and graffiti. They both relate very well...

i totally agree.

i actually took a 2 week course this summer on architectural drawing.

it was very interesting and i think it helped me on my overall drawing style. i think it takes a good mind to design some amazing houses/buildings.

its really cool to see somethin different around here...this is my first time seein your stuff and i really like it:king: :king:

Guest mikro137

this is a nice thread , especially concidering the crap that is usually posted in this side of the forum. why? why cant people post more stuff of this nature.

Thanks.

why? why cant people post more stuff of this nature.

well, if they did then It wouldn't be that interesting anymore.

But, i know what your saying. Most people post a bad throwup and ask how to make it better. I'm beyond those early stages.

I'll post some paintings later this week. They're not as good in my opinion, but I wont stop until until they are. I'm still learning.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this