CANT PULL BLACK CHICKS HAIR DURING SEXOLA

mr_president

well, lets just say this..

one time i had something not so friendly jam into my urethra while raw dogging it. i had a fucking infection from it and got the q-tip treatment.

condoms for sure.

OH.. and i want to punch you in the fucking mouth for beating up a virgin like it's a game.. especially one over 16.. you need to learn some respect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chicken bone

I've had sex with a girl up the butt several times... All without a condom. It was all with the same girl and I knew she took care of her shit (literally, HAHAHA!!!) unless you are really serious with a girl and can tell her without any mutual feelings of uncomfertableness that she needs to clean out her asshole so you don't get 9 different kinds of diseases, then you should rock a condom.

In your case tease, I hope you get a shit covered pea stuck in your cockhole.

Just kiddin

remember the worst sexual expierience thread? well, yeah, i made the mistake of pulling a black girls hair during sex and one of her inserts came out, she had it glued not weaved , and i had a big piece or fake hair in my hand... shit was terrible, but i kept going.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

remember the worst sexual expierience thread? well, yeah, i made the mistake of pulling a black girls hair during sex and one of her inserts came out, she had it glued not weaved , and i had a big piece or fake hair in my hand... shit was terrible, but i kept going.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i knew someone had a story about this...

my girls hair is real though, but thats even more reason not to tug on it... hahahhaa

GIVING TREE- youre a faggot, back up off DEEEZ NUTS please.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU GUYS TOLD TEASE TO WEAR PROTECTION WHEN DOING THE POOP SHOOT

IT WOULDA BEEN FUNNY AS FUCK WHEN HE CAME BACK ON 12OZ COMPLAINING ABOUT INFECTIONS

SORRY TEASE!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

um. i have had sex with a girl in the butt without a condom.

i suggest not doing it.

i also suggest not doing it to a virgin. girl is going to remember you forever.. only do shit with her if you really care for her. this shit means alot to girls tease. alot. dont fuck around with peoples emotions.

on 12 oz its ok to act like a total retard, but in real life watch yourself and take care of others.

ohhh how cute

• 1 year later...
Guest Pilau Hands

it'd be wild if the length of your relationship went along with a decreased chance of infection when being an anal-spelunker...but no.

wear a condom, unless she's willing to get an enema beforehand. shit on the penis is a no-no. tell her to shit then shower before you do it. i'm serious. be very generous with the lube.

Hey, wear a condom, dont trust anyone unless you see papers.

Sidenote: you can catch HPV (genital warts) with and WITHOUT condoms. Just to let all you kids know... we're not safe due to those damn hippy free love sex fiends back in the 60s. All of them damn fucked it up for us.

Originally posted by Victor Ward@Dec 1 2004, 07:10 PM

who really goes looking for these old, lame fucking threads????

<-----cough*

uh there are ways to clean the area...but unless you are into fetish i dont recommend it..

yea wear a condom otherwise..

and tease...its in the mail

Originally posted by DangerousArabian@Dec 3 2004, 03:34 AM

tease I see you reading this thread,

tell us, did you assfuck her you nasty bastard? or was it just another lie of your non existant sex life?

no i didnt ass fuck this black girl, i did fuck her for awhile though before she cut me off (she wanted me to be her man and i had to keep it p.i.m.p) hahaha.

but seriously though, she tried to put me on pussy rations and i quit her like a job.

/holla.

Guest willy.wonka

i made a girl squirt last night.. she had the cold chills and couldnt stop shaking...she was happy feeling good and a little scared.. im proud of myself.. its a good friday

Archived