Stright Edge XxX

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Coffie Crave

mr.yuck your saying you fuck ulgy girls?

do you have to get the ulgy girls drunk so they can fuck you cuzs your ulgy too?

ummmmm, i hit up good looking girls and i dont have to get them drunk neather !

Im not gonna do any name calling, but you are completely missing the point here jack. Yes!! I fuck ugly girls. I fuck fine girls. Are you coming on to me? Who gives a shit if im ugly? Not me. But the booze is what makes the beast ass bitches more bearable. Ya dig? If i could remember every nasty thing thats gone on between some of these ugmo ass whores i'd be in the corner right now in the fetal position crying.

God bless the drunk

when you say edger you mean some punk rock kid right?

well thats deff not me, i just dont do drugs

im glad to see that you feel that you are bigger than everyone...dose that boost your low-selfesteam?

next..

I have low self esteem because Im in good shape and intelligent.

<span style='color:black'>Oh and by the way... where was my "Happy Bday Mr.yuck" Thread. Maybe if yall weren't too drunk or blunted or some shit you would have noticed that shit. Ass holes.

Here is some depressing shit. Happy bday calls:

Family: 2/10

Friends: 21/25

Whats up with that shit? They were probably all too drunk or blunted to notice that shit. Assholes.</span>

Guest ctrl+alt+del

who said it first?

im not straight edge, im well rounded.

it was in the last straight edge thread someone tried to start.

Whos stright edge and why...im stright edge cuzs i think drinking and drugs are plan out dumb, and ppl with no lifes do that shit and it just piss's me off...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/3321/24537'>

your a fucking retard there pal. everyone in here making fun of you is 100% right and you deserve it. and this is coming from someone who IS straightedge. you give it a bad name. just....please get to dying right quick because its 15 year old kids like you who give shit a bad name and make the whole thing into a joke. which it is to a large extent.

pretty much all of my friends do shit...fuck, i chill with them when they do and when they dont. these are people that are far from having "no lifes" also.

no...seriously though, your the "cliche". bye.

ok coffie craze.

it would be ok with everyone if you didnt come in here talking about how we are all ignorant for drinking. especially when you can't type a complete sentence correctly, and you claim to be sober all the time.

i have noticed that most straight edge people think they are in some elite club. you arent. you arent any better than i am, and i drink every night. in fact i will wager a handsome sum that i am much more intelligent than you are. in fact right now i am pretty wasted, but guess what.. i can still type a god damn sentence.

love iloveboxcarsrokonerola.

i just fucking used ola.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i have noticed that most straight edge people think they are in some elite club. you arent. you arent any better than i am, and i drink every night.

i agree with this wholeheartedly.

par example: today my friend is pissed. i tell him to drink vodka until he cant see anymore. so he does. then i pick him up and make him stumble around for my amusement. then encourage him to drink more later on and yell at his parents.

AWWWWWWWWWW SHIT I GUESS IM A BAD SXE'ERRRRRRRRRRR.

Guest imported_Europe

Dont talk about drugs on 12oz.

No drugtalk, no no drugtalk...

Please!!!

Preaching SXE'ers are so fucking annoying. Do I preach my lifestyle to you? No! So why would I want to hear about how great it is to live my whole life being hungry, sad and bored???

Guest imported_Europe

Coffie Crave cant do it!

Dhab cant do it!

Tyler D, Arcel, space base, etc etc etc cant do it!

The message was for everybody.

Please repsect the few rules we got here at 12oz.

i'm a drunken loser and some of my best friends are straight edge.it doesn't matter to me or them.just as long as we all have fun and do are own thing.strength through unity..

and now to quote WxHxNx?...

"is saying that your straight edge before turning 21 like saying your celibate when your 13?" -what happens next?

Archived