Stright Edge XxX

Coffie Crave

Originally posted by Europe

Coffie Crave cant do it!

Dhab cant do it!

Tyler D, Arcel, space base, etc etc etc cant do it!

The message was for everybody.

Please repsect the few rules we got here at 12oz.

sorry dude, if its in referance to stuff in my post, ill edit it. i was only kidding though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SMOKE POT AND DRINK BEER

I work two jobs well. Go to school. Get along wiht my parents. Have good realtionships b/w friends. Have a great relationship with a woman that I am in love with. Find time to paint. Find time to spend with my bro.

I mean Im not trying to toot my own horn but.. bepp beep.

I dont see anything wrong with what I am doing. And there is nothing that I want to change about my lifestyle. Moderation is key tho. Some ppl cant do it.

im "straightedge." i have never drank or done drugs in my life. i dont preach. i fuck my girl everyday, more often than not, multiple times a day. i dont give a fuck if you drink or not. i kick it with a whole damn crew or alcoholics and drug users. i dont care at all. they are all totally cool with me being "straightedge."i will admit i have a problem with a girl im with getting fucked up everynight, cause it always leads to you getting kicked to the curb. i have seen the "scene" change. before it was oh so cool to like straight edge. hardly anyone drank and smoked at shows, now kids that are "edge" are in the minority. by the way im over 21. i have seen roughly 17 out of 20 of my friends "sell out." only one of which i am not friends with because they did so. that is because right after he "sold out" he mocked ridiculed and called "edgers" gay and a bunch of fags. i think its cool if straight edge is not for you, i just dont see a need to knock it. its so funny how everyone is saying oh you guys are like in a club or something. you need a name to make yourselves seem special. thats funny cause im sure you are the same dudes who like kick it in frat houses and all you do it talk about drinking, drink, do drugs and then wake up and do it again. its just hypocritical to me. there are alot of dumb ass kids that give "the edge" a bad name. especially young kids with hot topic sxe shirts etc. its just funny. and hardline kids take it to far. not to say i dont like earth crisis or obviously as in my quote, one life crew and pitboss 2000. i take them as fun.

then you have all the dumb asses on here saying "fuck straight edge, your a bunch of fags." i ask, how many sxe kids do you know? how many have you kicked it with that preach to you, how many have beat you up, how many do you actuallyhate that are your friends because they dont drink? i havent heard someone preach in like 5 years. im not talking on the internet. cmon now, if your gonna get mad at someone atleast get with the times and actually hate something that they do. for real guys life is to short to hate someone for not drinking or smoking. im sure everyone on here calling people out wouldnt say shit to anyone in person. on that note, maybe the only way to settle this once and for all, is to get equal numbers of sxe kids and kids that hate them, get the kids that hate them, high and/or drunk, and let them fucking rumble and see who comes out on top... just an idea.

metal forever.

I respect edgers,that do it for their own personal reasons, without preaching it off on anybody. Anybody that pushes their lifestyle or sells on to somebody else, really can become irritating. as far as those that boost about how much they can drink, or how many drugs they take, can really irriate the hell out of me also. Just do what you got to do for your self, not anybody else. If you decide to live the edge lifestyle, more power to you, you are probably much more healty, but calling people that drink, and do drugs stupid, thats their choice so let them be. and Being considered about somebody, should never include preaching.

ONE FUNNY THOUGHT HERE !!! SORRY IM LATE TO THE PARTY BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER !!!

one thing that recently occured to me .... caffiene. it was the first narcotic ever used by the human animal. it has become so widly used i have seen children under 2 drinking Coke. go to a AA or NA meeting and what do you see ... tons of coffee and cigs. take a look at this situation .... whats the user name? COFFIE CRAVE.

well i maybe the only cincal one here but isnt this the best oxymoron ever ?? everyone comming off all high and mighty about being clean and sober but they suck down the caffiene nonstop to keep them going.

i have found caffiene has more of a negative effect on my concentration level and competancy than bud.

and just for proof: someone did a study by trashing spiders with diffrent narcotics.

http://members.aol.com/ScienzFair/spiderwb.gif'>

• 4 weeks later...