Stright Edge XxX

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Get out of here you fake fuck, you don't belong here.

Straightedgepuncheroner is right, bring those loud mouth fucks, I'll send each and every one of them home with black eyes to their mommys if not to hell directly. Bitch bring it. Stupid fuck head I'll kick your face bitch.

HAHAHA!! Drug induced violence is what keeps this board ticking. On another note, thank God we don't have a Straight edge president.:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

wow i must of really got to you haha, you live with your mom man not me,

post some of your graff so i can have some more lol's

I don't do graff, I am graff bitch. Take your weak argument somewhere else you virgin!! BURN!!! Oooh, is that burning flesh I smell, let's not inhale that shit, you might get........ :gasp: high....

this is great i dident know i would get so many ppl pissed off

CRAMPS - your a joke nice try on being funny i give you 3 points

who the fuck gave you the right to award points??

nice job on being a fag, 4 points.

you're the one who basically signed up to the board just to promote straightedge, first thing you do when you come on is go off about straightedge..

there have been numerous straightedge threads made by people like you who basically talk about nothing else... and every one of these people just get trashed... people are pretty sick of the same discussion over and over... thats why you got shit for it.

damn i feel bad for coffee crave, everyone pickin on him

but anyway i dont drink or do drugs...i do have sex and can be violent if i have to be...so i duno if thats sraight edge or what but anyway i think drinking and doing drugs is dumb...because they fuck up your body, to me its not a matter of needing to have a good time, to loosen up, or because the users have no life, it just fucks your body up...drinking is not that bad...i mean they say an 8oz glass of wine a day is supposed to be healty so thats not really my beef,but shit like weed that fucks your memory up, or x that puts holes in your brain...im not down for that, and then of coarse thiers the massive amounts of alcohol some people drink that fuck up thier liver and shit...not to mention all the controlled substances can impair your judgment leaving you more vulnerable to get hurt or in trouble with the law or other people for that matter, i like to be in control of my actions, which is why i think drugs and shit are dumb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

I don't do graff, I am graff bitch. Take your weak argument somewhere else you virgin!! BURN!!! Oooh, is that burning flesh I smell, let's not inhale that shit, you might get........ :gasp: high....

hahahahah this is great ! your such a corn ball, virgin haha im your father the onlt thing thats burning is your lack of good jokes ! :king:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

hahahahah this is great ! your such a corn ball, virgin haha im your father the onlt thing thats burning is your lack of good jokes ! :king:

umm sorry bro, my dick was in your mom's cunt and the fastest swimmer made your jack ass.... I was high when I skeeted fool.... you're the product of a drunk fuck had after a good wholesome your mom's mouth to my penis dick suckin.... you get 4 points on your total.

oh, and the smileys are reserved for members that don't talk about how straight edge they are. Thanks for following the rules.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

becoming superman real quick. Sleeping with girls more easily. Jokes are funnier and ugly/unacceptable girls are much more pleasing to be around. There is your arguement.

:lol: good answer lol

i dunno though to me thats so fake though...i rather not get with a girl just cuz im drunk or she is you know?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

umm sorry bro, my dick was in your mom's cunt and the fastest swimmer made your jack ass.... I was high when I skeeted fool.... you're the product of a drunk fuck had after a good wholesome your mom's mouth to my penis dick suckin.... you get 4 points on your total.

oh, and the smileys are reserved for members that don't talk about how straight edge they are. Thanks for following the rules.

haha i feel you man im sorry you live off the net and this is how you get your fame...ill step out of your space

effyo ''golf clap''

daze is right, if you read his post,

once agian i came on here to see what ppl had to say about why they dont do drugs...the only person that did not post any bull shit and gave a stright answer was daze

and daze when we going to do that product...hit me up peace

Originally posted by Daze One Million

:lol: good answer lol

i dunno though to me thats so fake though...i rather not get with a girl just cuz im drunk or she is you know?

It's a life style not intended for the weak. You have to do years of indurance drinking to build your way up to a seasoned alcoholic. This is not just something that happens over night. I'm sure that on your way to becoming the exact opposite of straight edge you will accidentally sleep with a few girls while sober, and this is understandable. Once you hit the major leagues though, this will be highly frowned upon. I mean if it wasnt for alcohol there are a lot of ugly girls out there that would never have gotten lovin from me.

I think fake is the wrong word here. I think the right word is.....(Fucking stupid brain) Well you get the idea.

Alcohol+Rageohol=Fun times and naked boobs

Originally posted by space base

Dooood, it doesn't mean just like some base in space. Space base is something. Plus, I bet Im smarter and in better health and more muscular than most of these "edgers."

when you say edger you mean some punk rock kid right?

well thats deff not me, i just dont do drugs

im glad to see that you feel that you are bigger than everyone...dose that boost your low-selfesteam?

next..